Roger Goodell Extended

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Ha! Why stop watching?? Who does that really hurt?? It's sport's entertainment. Jones understands that and people will continue to watch...including me. Emotional detachment is the secret.
Emotional detachment is the key. For example, I used to get totally pissed when we lost, I would get mad for days, throw the controller across the room, etc...

Now, I just laugh and ‍♂️

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Emotional detachment is the key. For example, I used to get totally pissed when we lost, I would get mad for days, throw the controller across the room, etc...

Now, I just laugh and ‍♂️
Emotional detachment is what they want. They want you to remain a fan of your team. And it works. I will remain, but detaching from the bigger issues is a cop out.
Emotional divestment and putting them on blast is what will tilt the board.
Like what is happening in Hollywood right now.

Time for an internal Earthquake and it takes us to make sure it, not only happens, but it takes down what needs to be taken down.

Too bad the NFL is Eleven times stronger than Hollywood.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Oh I don't get mad like I used to. I'm just too old and too used to it anymore. lol
And this is their prime bloodline, but what of the young kids?
The ones who are sensitive to the finer things that get told to them like CTE and inconsistent rulership in a game that takes older generations to indoctrinate the youngers?

The talent pool is about to shrink significantly, with families not wanting to risk their children, and it's going to be like Boxing prior to the 90's: only the poor will go for it to make their family money, but it's not one guy on one guy, but guys trying to do their families right before they go in 3-7 years.

Watch. This will be happening and I am calling it here and now.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
I started this year being done eve day ticket not one more dime from me to the nfl
Same here. As soon as Zeke was wrongfully suspended for D.V. in August, I started cancelling everything that puts $ in the NFL treasure chest.

NFL Ticket - Gone
NFL Network - Gone
NFL Red Zone - Gone

Reaction score
You can bet his dictatorial powers that supercede our judicial system will be front and center in the next CBA. In the meantime, most of the NFL owners just told us to piss off, they don't give a flying frick what the fans want.

stiletto

Reaction score
Pretty much the NFL's Jimmy Carter. I am not really political but that is probably the best analogy I see. Not really debating politics here, just how I feel he is at his job...kinda lame...worst commish I've experienced or known about...

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Jerry fought the good fight on this one and the other owners shoved it where the sun dont shine. Lets hope we dont get stripped of picks due to conduct detrimental.

That was hardly a fight. It was nothing but grandstanding. Jerry backed down so quickly from his stance. In the end, Goodell is good for the owners right now because he makes them money. And that's all they care about. We care about wins and losses, the owners really don't. No matter how much they try and portray they do. They make money regardless of their product they put on the field.

mcmvp

Reaction score
No but we should also hate the owners even more for putting them up to all the outrageous things he does. He's just their greedy puppet.

I wish more people understood this simple fact.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
The only thing I was hoping that was getting extended for Roger Goodell was my arm with a fist to his face. :D

#internettoughguy

mrmojo

Reaction score
If the Cowboys were out of it i used to enjoy watching other matchups in playoffs, since 2000 I could care less, the only complete SB I watched since was the Giants upset of the Patriots, and only because I didn't want NE to get 4 in a decade.