Roger Goodell Extended

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Absolutely.

They’re also going to fight this conduct policy because they don’t want to spend millions in legal fees. Goodell is the face of that policy...a new face may have eased tensions somewhat.

They NFLPA may say they want to talk about the conduct policy as a talking point but the real fact is the conduct policy doesn't effect 99% of the players in the league....the NFLPA gave up on that policy during the last negotiations for more money and less practice time and if the league offered more money to the NFLPA, and wanted an 18 game season, the NFLPA would sign on in a heart beat....

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
No surprise. I said all along he'd get extended because too many of the owners absolutely love him.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

o_O

( there's nothing posted by a mod that will ever top the
" and since I don't really like SAM I AM all that much,I would probably want to ban him")
I don't know man... me? A mod? How would that go? I'm a natural anarchist...

Kalyan

Reaction score
The owners love Gooddell. He takes flak for all of their crappy decisions.

I don't know why this is difficult to understand. The guy doesn't make any decisions - his sole purpose is to give someone to be mad at other than the owners.
If the owners are forward thinking, they realize they have to mend their relationship with players. The players hate Goodell, so owners should dump him and ask the players to sign a favourable contract in return, unless they think the players are going fold easily again

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The NFL is a joke. This won't make me start watching anymore games next year. I think I'll stick with the Cowboys and when their season is over I'm done.
I stream everything and even now I only stream our Boys. The NFL, as a whole, is dead to me, for the moment.
I have less than zero interest in what's going on with other teams and the Game itself holds nothing for me, other than my affiliation with my Team.

They get nothing and they will get nothing from me.

Thankfully I have more riding in my boat. This boat isn't going to sink either.

Time to grind the NFL into the ground and it takes YOU.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
No. The other mods don't like you.

I'll still be here, though. I'll just not be paying what I'm paying for NFL season games. Too many other options out there now, and just screw the NFL for treating their fans they way they have been lately. They're killing the product, and if they're going to collectively affirm that's the direction they want to continue to go in, I guess it's up to us to let them know it's a bad direction. Otherwise, it'll just keep slipping further and further into 'unwatchable.'
It's just a sad day and the NFL is just oblivious to it all. You know empires fall usually from within. This will be no different. They can all go and hang together. I'll support the Cowboys but that'll be it. Tired of all the corruption in this league.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I stream everything and even now I only stream our Boys. The NFL, as a whole, is dead to me, for the moment.
I have less than zero interest in what's going on with other teams and the Game itself holds nothing for me, other than my affiliation with my Team.

They get nothing and they will get nothing from me.

Thankfully I have more riding in my boat. This boat isn't going to sink either.

Time to grind the NFL into the ground and it takes YOU.
I don't watch any of the other games. I just follow the scores enough to know what the Cowboys need to win.