Roger Goodell Extended

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I think that's been happening for some time now, Sam. Even before the contract he was generally frowned upon, if not hated, by everyone that isn't an NFL owner/executive.

Couple that with not watching games either. That will punch them in their pocket book.

pavalley

Reaction score
There's an inverse relationship between Goodell's contract and my Sunday Ticket, then. I think I'm done.
Why don't you just get it for free for being a "loyal customer" for DTV? Then you won't have to fight with yourself, and you could consider yourself one-upping the league for getting their Precious for free! :) Be a rebel, live a little! :D
This year they pay me !

slick325

Reaction score
A strike is on the horizon folks...so enjoy the seasons before the current CBA expires.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Speaking for myself, I won't stop watching, Sam.

burn-him.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Goodell is not the bad guy. He is just a front man. Its his supporters amongst the owners. They are the ones that give Goodell his marching orders.
I don't know about that,Haley?
Did you notice that 3rd (bottom) picture the @Plankton posted up?
That person on the GOODELL'S left flank was the one and only Rhom 'dead-fish' Emanuel ,leftists subversive & black bag political operative extraordinaryo_O

Seeing that single picture answered many questions, although, to be fair, the 'dead-fish' is/was mayor of Chicago:confused:

haleyrules

Reaction score
I don't know about that,Haley?
Did you notice that 3rd (bottom) picture the @Plankton posted up?
That person on the GOODELL'S left flank was the one and only Rhom 'dead-fish' Emanuel ,leftists subversive & black bag political operative extraordinaryo_O

Seeing that single picture answered many questions, although, to be fair, the 'dead-fish' is/was mayor of Chicago:confused:
I didn't see the pics...sure l have the plankton on the ignore list:)o_Oo_O:rolleyes::rolleyes:...