Roger Goodell Extended

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Ha! Why stop watching?? Who does that really hurt?? It's sport's entertainment. Jones understands that and people will continue to watch...including me. Emotional detachment is the secret.
Exactly, my brother LOL

I'll keep watching, even if we suck. There's still a man named Brady playing, and a coach named Belichick coaching. As well as some nice up and comers (league-wide), and other players around the league I like to watch.

It would be nice to have our franchise be the entertainment. It always is when we have a solid team to root for. This year, tho, sheesh. If we can creep back in, wowza. And Goodell being re-signed isn't gonna stop me from watching.

Your original take on Goodell is dead on, brother. He's a handsomely paid stooge for the Owners. Nothing more.

In any event, this twerp's extension will have no effect on how much I watch the game. Sunday Ticket is free :)

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
So a majority of these owners are self made. How can they be ok having a commish that is literally despised/booed at every venue in every state and city? How can they not see how that wouldn't be good for business long term? Obviously Goodell had enough favors built up among enough owners to get this passed. I hope he got his private jet for life, if not he would probably sue for emotional distress. I mean to have to possibly fly him and his family in first class, that would be just cruel.:mad:

haleyrules

Reaction score
Exactly, my brother LOL

I'll keep watching, even if we suck. There's still a man named Brady playing, and a coach named Belichick coaching. As well as some nice up and comers, and others players around the league I like to watch.

Your original take on Goodell is dead on, brother. He's a handsomely paid stooge for the Owners. Nothing more.

In any event, this twerps extension will have no effect on how much I watch the game. Sunday Ticket is free :)
Amen. I like football so I will continue to watch the Cowboys and others. Just don't be fooled. Enjoy what you enjoy and take the rest with a little salt and pepper.;).

Bigdog

Reaction score
That Browns organization is really starting to work in me,as they seemingly remain content in the zero growth rate,the league should institute draft changes to something like two back to back years at the #32 ranking or 5 years in a 10 year period, that franchise loses 'x' number of premium draft picks, as there's really no incentive for betterment, with the profit sharing being equal,I recall reading an article about how the Packers franchise is such a small market base it couldn't stay afloat on it's own without league funding,,, back to the Browns, those are pretty much 'stolen' picks turning into 'wasted' talent that functional organizations would definitely make better use of( losing games is one thing,continually losing perennially should be financially painful), I know it's coming across as a stupid concept as some team will end up riding drag at #32 every season but if there's such a thing as the " competition committee " it needs revamped first for allowing this embarrassing action to repeatedly take placeo_O
The Sixers would call that the Process in them tanking for the past few years to gain premium picks.

Plankton

Reaction score
I didn't see the pics...sure l have the plankton on the ignore list:)o_Oo_O:rolleyes::rolleyes:...

My man!

Animation15.gif

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No. The other mods don't like you.

I'll still be here, though. I'll just not be paying what I'm paying for NFL season games. Too many other options out there now, and just screw the NFL for treating their fans they way they have been lately. They're killing the product, and if they're going to collectively affirm that's the direction they want to continue to go in, I guess it's up to us to let them know it's a bad direction. Otherwise, it'll just keep slipping further and further into 'unwatchable.'
But they do like me! Well, one likes me... do any of them like me?