Role Call: Will Be Easy To Spot Bohanna's Position

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It is hilarious reading posts by wannabe GMs getting all hot and bothered and thinking a 6th round 327-350 pound DL is the cure-all for the defense and the ticket to the promised land.

Shhh, keep it quiet, the 31 other teams haven’t figured it out. What else explains him lasting to the 6th round?

I wish him well and hope he does well and like the name Bohanna - sounds Hawaiian.

What percentage chance does he have making the team? 20-30% right now, maybe? Should be fun watching him in camp, though. Going to break a lot of hearts if he is cut or poached from the practice squad.

Yep..........nothing more annoying than listening to homers claim 6th round picks as the soon to be MVP's of our defense.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
You got some ways to go.....top flight haters of the world....

Compliments of Billy Joel:
I'd rather laugh with the sinners (haters) than cry with the saints (homers)
The sinners (haters) are much more fun

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
After reading this part I had to double check on the link provided. I thought for a second Bohanna was a horse at the Kentucky Derby w/that weight. That boy is built like a Volkswagen Bug. :lmao:

"Bet You Didn't Know: Bohanna was listed around 357 pounds at Kentucky"
Yes but the kid can shed 20lbs by just not drinking water for a day

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I like his game amd mentality but he's still a rookie. Its unfair the pressure put on these dudes because the owner is a cheap clown.

Techsass

Reaction score
Ken Bishop, Jordan Carrell, Joey Ivie, even going back to Willie Blade, Daleroy Stewart and John Nix in 2001, we've tried this path before. We definitely hope for a Jay Ratliff-like find or even the level of a Sean Lissemore, but I'm not getting my hopes up too much.

The good news is that we're not asking a lot of Bohanna. We just want him to be tough to move in the middle so that teams have to double him against the run long enough for the linebackers to get into the gaps. However, we've drafted some late-round duds in the past who weren't even able to do that.
I won't pretend to know anything about college ball, but you'd think getting that All-SEC honers thing is at least promising.

waving monkey

Reaction score
It is hilarious reading posts by wannabe GMs getting all hot and bothered and thinking a 6th round 327-350 pound DL is the cure-all for the defense and the ticket to the promised land.

something else thats hilarious is reading a mocking reply to just a pet cat OP
nobody in this entire thread has gone hot and bothered in their remarks about Bohanna. He's a player that many here have been complaining about FO not acquiring now we draft one with some traits and the mocking birds gather to feel wise in their jeers. His a pet cat.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
something else thats hilarious is reading a mocking reply to just a pet cat OP
nobody in this entire thread has gone hot and bothered in their remarks about Bohanna. He's a player that many here have been complaining about FO not acquiring now we draft one with some traits and the mocking birds gather to feel wise in their jeers. His a pet cat.
He will be inducted into the hall of fame by mid season.

visionary

Reaction score
he is one of my pet cats...he should be the lunch pale type, comes to work. blocks OL men, makes run stops. allows LBs to flow to the ball, and I am sure he gets called out for not accumulating stats by the dallas fans....

I am pulling for the kid....I like him a lot

Well you also think Dak is a great QB who deserved to be paid 42 million/year so we’ll ignore your opinion like sensible posters usually do

:muttley::muttley:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Well you also think Dak is a great QB who deserved to be paid 42 million/year so we’ll ignore your opinion like sensible posters usually do

:muttley::muttley:
ooohhh, I must have given youa buutt whooping somewhere along the way for you to just have a premature ejaculation and jump in here and try to connect pet cat's to Dak...

oh please don't ignore me...I want you to respond to my post...I value your opinion oh so much mr. genius, oh please please please I beg you dont' ignore me
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

and by we, you mean the 4 of you LOL