Role Call: Will Be Easy To Spot Bohanna's Position

Jarntt

Reaction score
Fans are going to melt down when Trysten Hill starts over Bohanna...
And even more so, melt down after watching Hill get treated like a rag doll in the middle of the defense again. Hill has been horrible. If he is starting by let's call it week 4 or so, it will be a sign that the upgrade to the DL was a failure.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Read the thread, its there.
I read the thread.
Roy I like almost all your input and this isnt so big a deal.
Many of us try to reduce a topic to absurdity when all that is being discussed is anticipation of a draft class or one player. His my pet cat. Period.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I read the thread.
Roy I like almost all your input and this isnt so big a deal.
Many of us try to reduce a topic to absurdity when all that is being discussed is anticipation of a draft class or one player. His my pet cat. Period.

Great, he is my pet cat too.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And even more so, melt down after watching Hill get treated like a rag doll in the middle of the defense again. Hill has been horrible. If he is starting by let's call it week 4 or so, it will be a sign that the upgrade to the DL was a failure.
Hill was the best DT on the team last season before his injury...

terra

Reaction score
Fans love Gallimore and hate Hill, but Hill was better last season.
I think both of them so far have been JAGS at best so why you are boasting about them is really strange.

ghst187

Reaction score
He “slimmed down” to 330…smh. Doubt anyone is moving him backwards

Batman1980

Reaction score
You’ve just cracked my top 10 Haters list.

Rockport be like
giphy.gif

Beaker42

Reaction score
He's the human mountain in the middle of the D line wearing #98. Easy to spot.
Yeah, not like he’s gonna be lining up in the slot or backfield or at FS. Dumb premise for an article.

quickccc

Reaction score
while i'm glad that we're at least trying to address the one tech with sheer size and muscle, i'm curbing my enthusiasm
while he has to adjust the NFL level of trench wars.

He'll be a rookie - and that takes time and patience for any rookie having to learn the NFL.
And unfortunately i know how some impatient fans are in insisting a rookie be instant All pro come Day one.

IF we're very lucky Big Bo' can become Dalvin Thomplinson or even Snack Harrison-like that would be huge for this defense.

It is good that he is able to self discipline himself when it came to having to shed down, that's an optimistic sign that
weight gain shouldn't for one his size should not be a problem. While it's assume he's functionally strong enuff to contribute
in some kina capacity and role, he isn't as strong and conditioned as he eventually will be when he's been in our strength program
...and i don't want to see him constantly on the ground when the pads come on.