Romo out for the season *merge*

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
34 years old and out with a major injury. His play had been declining for years. Hes done as a starter in this league

What do you care you think he's garbage anyhow. Go have a drink and celebrate the next Quincy.

You've earned it.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
????

So the game could well be a wash and the coaching staff has a built-in excuse.

That's right.

That way the owner can keep fixing the games with his currently bonafied cronies.

Believe me, never seen such odds in anything that this team ever does.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Remember the days when Romo just had a little cyst removal.

Turns out he actually had part of his disc shaved off?

No big deal. Carry on.

True. It was pretty well understood that it was <something> more than just a cyst when it put him out for 4-6 weeks.

links18

Reaction score
hopefully romo stays away from the painkillers while he rehabs.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
9ers pick is an educated guess. No need for me to be ashamed of that pick. They've only been a top 4 team the past three seasons.

I do believe Orton is vastly superior. Only worry is no tune up, thrown into pressure game your hero was gonna lose!

That is a guarantee, not an educated guess.

Chappy

Reaction score
Philly still currently at -2.5pts with the bookies.

Time to smash this quickly before the line goes out to 10pts. No hope in hell we getting within 3 pts of Philly with no Romo.

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
9ers pick is an educated guess. No need for me to be ashamed of that pick. They've only been a top 4 team the past three seasons.

I do believe Orton is vastly superior. Only worry is no tune up, thrown into pressure game your hero was gonna lose!
The same Orton that was benched for Tim Tebow? He's the one you're pinning your hopes on?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
[qubarely"Super_Kazuya, post: 5375065, member: 35675"]Hey I was wondering when you'd crawl out from under your rock... I was worried that you were gonna hurt yourself. How'd you like yesterday's game?

We barely beat a 3win team with their backup Qb. Am I supposed to be impressed? Romo i old and has a major injury and has one playoff win in 8 years. Romo is absolutely done as a starter[/quote]

he is done as a starter? you are so full of it. Because you claim it you don''t have a clue. Romo number rank with the top most around the league know the issues is not Romo. Like him or not but your statement is just stupid

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
This feels like the movie Rookie of the Year when he re-breaks his arm and loses his ability to throw the fastball.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
We barely beat a 3win team with their backup Qb. Am I supposed to be impressed? Romo i old and has a major injury and has one playoff win in 8 years. Romo is absolutely done as a starter

LOL, you were running your mouth in the game thread and then suddenly you went silent for 24 hours. You're a joke. How'd you like the game yesterday?

1. Animosity replied to the thread Romo out for the season *merge*.

34 years old and out with a major injury. His play had been declining for years. Hes done as a starter in this league
    10 minutes ago
  2. Animosity replied to the thread Romo out for the season *merge*.

Watch kyle Orton win us this game. Now Romo can't choke
    13 minutes ago
****DEAFENING SILENCE*****
  1. Animosity replied to the thread Game: ***Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd half thread***.

kyle orton come on
    Yesterday at 2:25 PM
  2. Animosity replied to the thread Game: ***Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd half thread***.

Romo is such a crappy QB, it makes my blood boil. 100 million for this CRAP? 3 backup QBs in consecutive weeks have outperformed this bum
    Yesterday at 2:06 PM
  3. Animosity replied to the thread Game: ***Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd half thread***.

I dont want to see this team in the playoffs. Imagine Panthers vs us. We would get MURDERED.
    Yesterday at 2:05 PM
  4. Animosity replied to the thread Game: ***Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd half thread***.

where are all the homers who were gushing over romo a few minutes ago? LOL Tony Choke Romo
    Yesterday at 2:03 PM
  5. Animosity replied to the thread Game: ***Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd half thread***.

Romo pick turns into points. Romo you suck
    Yesterday at 1:59 PM
  6. Animosity replied to the thread Game: ***Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd half thread***.

Romo is GARBAGE. Bench him. Kyle Orton gives us a better chance. I want ONE playoff appearance before I die.
    Yesterday at 1:56 PM
  7. Animosity replied to the thread Game: ***Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd half thread***.

ROMO DOES IT AGAIN.. I can't believe it.
    Yesterday at 1:53 PM

Novacek84

Reaction score
Too bad they lost Alex Tanney, a guy they supposedly liked, to CLE by not promoting him to the active roster. If this is career threatening for Tony he could have been a possible solution. Who knows?