Romo out for the season *merge*

Kalyan

Reaction score
Time to draft a QB, Romo is 33 yrs old with back problems

Wow, who ever Jerry pays (touches) is gone

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Wonder what the injury is. Oh well, next man up. Line still has to their job, receivers, etc.

Not sure an Orton-led offense can keep up with what the Eagles will do to our defense. Of course, I wasn't sure a Romo-led offense would, either.

I do believe Orton could have a good game. The Eagles' secondary isn't that good and Orton can have one of those moments in his career where he's played at a high level.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
34 years old and out with a major injury. His play had been declining for years. Hes done as a starter in this league

I don't know how to express just how idiotic I find this without coming across like I'm attacking you.

So I'll just withhold a like. Hopefully that sting will make you think a little before posting in the future.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If Orton has to go then so be it. OL is going to have to give him time and open holes for Murray. Orton at least is not a wet behind the ears rookie so there is nothing Philly will be showing that he has not seen before.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
You guys keep saying this. Show me one person on here that wished injury on the man?

Get over yourselves damn.

Yeah seriously! It seems as if though they're Dallas Romo fans instead of Dallas Cowboys fans! They coddle him so much that if some people say he's not all that great etc they will be labeled haters and want him to get injured etc. I am not a Romo lover or hater. I am a Dallas Cowboys lover that puts the team before any one player. Romo does give us our best chance to win so this is a crushing blow to what is an already crappy season.

Gameover

Reaction score
You have to be an idiot to actually believe Kyle Orton is better than Tony Romo.

You going to point to your sig again if the 9ers don't win the Super Bowl?

9ers pick is an educated guess. No need for me to be ashamed of that pick. They've only been a top 4 team the past three seasons.

I do believe Orton is vastly superior. Only worry is no tune up, thrown into pressure game your hero was gonna lose!