Romo out for the season *merge*

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don't need him out there proving his toughness throwing ducks to Dez. Thanks

How is that he had back to back drives for the winning points, no ducks, he was able to move and throw strikes that is wha Romo did. This ducks BS please give it a fricken rest.

mldardy

Reaction score
so he has a herniated disc from tripping on his own foot? Atleast that's when the limping started.

He gets injured so easy man, such a delicate QB he is.

Not questioning his toughness, but seriously. What other qb could have a career threatening injury from tripping on his own foot.

He didn't trip on his own foot. He got tripped. Are you seriously saying that he is delicate playing QB. My goodness how many games has Romo played while seriously hurt. And you are questioning his toughness by doing this.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
That would certainly explain the fetal position thing he started doing this year, making an attempt to avoid big hits and refusing to step into throws in the face of pressure - See the Clay Matthews play where he slings it awkwardly instead of setting up after the near sack.

yep, it all make sense now.....just horrible timing tho.....the Cowboys are cursed..LOL

mldardy

Reaction score
Schefter on ESPN making Garrett look like the clown he is

Yeah he really is:rolleyes:. Garrett is going to get up there and say 'yes Schefter is correct'. Give me a break. Garrett isn't going to come out and say anything right now. Schefter isn't making anyone look like a clown. If Romo somehow plays Schefter will look like the fool. If he doesn't Garrett or the Cowboys will confirm it and move on. They aren't going to let Schefter or any of these insider fools dictate anything.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Some folks need to understand that it's not Romo's call if the Doctors shut him down.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
It's not his decision if the doctors shut him down.

I agree I also heard Garrett say part of it will be Romo. Punchtured lung, broken ribs and he played. Right now we have out in houose doctors making determinations on things they don't know **** about. If he can't go then he can't go but this is far from he is out for the year BS that was reported

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
I hope Orton still has some game.

Remember, Philly is starting their backup qb too. They got foles in the 5th, IIRC? Philly isn't afraid to draft qb's even if its not a need. See Kevin kolb, nick foles.

I hate that this happened right now. If it would've happened week 3 we could've tanked and had a high draft choice. We couldve came away with bridgewater or bortles; blue chip qbs. Now were destined for a third straight 8-8 year and missing the playoffs.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
So Tony played through a herniated disc and led the team to a win? I always knew he was one tough SOB but damn...

As for him being out...%#*$!!!!

Looks like some of you will get your wish with Kyle freakin' Orton. Congrats. Only plus to this is at least Garrett will feed Murray the rock. I hope.

EvilJerry88

Reaction score
Do people not realize the Eagles played their backup QB and third string QB last time we played?
We also had 3 more back-ups.

We should be in the playoffs. Garrett needs to go.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hope Orton still has some game.

Remember, Philly is starting their backup qb too. They got foles in the 5th, IIRC? Philly isn't afraid to draft qb's even if its not a need. See Kevin kolb, nick foles.

I hate that this happened right now. If it would've happened week 3 we could've tanked and had a high draft choice. Now were destined for a third straight 8-8 year and missing the playoffs.

Shouldn't you be breaking out the Champagne? :rolleyes:

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
He didn't trip on his own foot. He got tripped. Are you seriously saying that he is delicate playing QB. My goodness how many games has Romo played while seriously hurt. And you are questioning his toughness by doing this.

he can handle the pain ala being tough.

he gets injured fairly easily ala being delicate.

There's a difference depending on how you interpret the definition