Romo out for the season *merge*

EvilJerry88

Reaction score
Can't see the Skins doing anything that would help us, although they do need picks. Think there will be a lot of good QBs in the draft as well.
We could just draft our own QB in the third a la Wilson or Foles.

trueblue1687

Reaction score
Like several of you...I think this has been a latent problem for 9 all season. He's lacked the level of mobility we saw in years past, and this might...again as others have pointed out....explain some of the underthrown balls.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Nothing homer about it, genius. You haven't posted an intelligent thought on this board in months. You're at par for the course, so far. Congrats.

and you have? obviously, considering all the likes on your comments. A whopping 21

seriously, come back with something worth my time instead of degrading someones intelligence.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
On ESPN, the Doctor they have on right now is essentially saying the injury and surgery aren't a big deal and he'll be fine.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
he can handle the pain ala being tough.

he gets injured fairly easily ala being delicate.

There's a difference depending on how you interpret the definition

I will tell ya one thing fur sur. A hernitaited disk is not laughing matter and to think Romo was playing football is amazing. The biggest problem with a disk is issue is after the game is over, it will swell up and put you on your knee's litterly. Most the time it requires lots of bed rest and cortisone injections

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I'm not counting him out of the game. That being said, we can't have bad passes being thrown no matter if he's better than Orton or not.

Lodeus

Reaction score
If disc issue he should miss 3-4 months according to doctor on ESPN. Young enough for full recovery he said also.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Do people not realize the Eagles played their backup QB and third string QB last time we played?
We also had 3 more back-ups.

We should be in the playoffs. Garrett needs to go.

3rd string played because we knocked out Foles who the week before was being praised. After the game all I heard was vick should be their QB. Dallas rocked foles. lol

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
On ESPN, the Doctor they have on right now is essentially saying the injury and surgery aren't a big deal and he'll be fine.

Well, he's a doc, so I would imagine he'd say that. But I have worked with a number of disc patients who have just fine after surgery.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
I will tell ya one thing fur sur. A hernitaited disk is not laughing matter and to think Romo was playing football is amazing. The biggest problem with a disk is issue is after the game is over, it will swell up and put you on your knee's litterly.

yeah a herniated disc is one of the worst injuries a player can get.

That obviously depends on the severity of it though. They should avoid surgery if possible