Romo passes on the question of what Cowboys must do to take the next step

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That way you can't sneak up behind me.....again. At least it wasn't a closet!
I see what's gong on here and you're not getting away with it!
This thread will not be derailed!

Romo measured his words carefully and he should be commended for it!

Now think about the harm you and @OmerV have done to this place and the poor people who were forced to read it!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
dude, our OL couldn't open a hole for Zeke in a playoff game and our DTs got rolled for 270 on the ground (literally pushed into the LBs)

could better game planning and adjustments help?

sure but those are huge "player" issues - this game is won or lost in the pits

We had the #1 rusher in the nfl and we had a top 5 run defense that allowed 94 yards a game all season.

Players aren’t an excuse. They had the guys to get the job done. No excuse for 270 yards allowed on the ground.

McVay hit them with a bunch of pre-snap stuff and Dallas was clueless as to how to stop it.

Corso

Reaction score
We had the #1 rusher in the nfl and we had a top 5 run defense that allowed 94 yards a game all season.

Players aren’t an excuse. They had the guys to get the job done. No excuse for 270 yards allowed on the ground.

McVay hit them with a bunch of pre-snap stuff and Dallas was clueless as to how to stop it.
#CliffsNotes

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I see what's gong on here and you're not getting away with it!
This thread will not be derailed!

Romo measured his words carefully and he should be commended for it!

Now think about the harm you and @OmerV have done to this place and the poor people who were forced to read it!
Normally, I'd be proud to be the one who jacked the thread, hence my status as co-founder of the Post Jacker's Guild "PJG".....but this one wasn't my doing.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

So, the players get all the credit for the 94 ypg average, and the coaches get all the blame for the 270 yard game?

Corso

Reaction score
Normally, I'd be proud to be the one who jacked the thread, hence my status as co-founder of the Post Jacker's Guild "PJG".....but this one wasn't my doing.
Hmm... are you saying this should involve a thorough investigation, including the interrogation of several members of different scale upon the conspiracy you're trying to push?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

And there was a "how to thwart the Rams ployed schemes & defeat them while doing it,too" self help seminar posted up on you tube 3 days prior to that game also:facepalm:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I knew it...
So do you think Romo was talking about the coaching staff, or players that are holding the team back?
I'm towards the thought that it's about the coaching, but...

I think he's talking about the ball boy that doesn't put the right air pressure in the footballs.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hmm... are you saying this should involve a thorough investigation, including the interrogation of several members of different scale upon the conspiracy you're trying to push?
No............................Maybe..........................I really don't know.