Romo passes on the question of what Cowboys must do to take the next step

DFWJC

Reaction score
Wrong. He's the former QB. He's the guy Prescott replaced. It would look bad on him to openly criticize him. It would come across as sour grapes.

He passed on the question because he didn't want to tell the truth about this QB.

And his response spoke volumes.
I really think it had two parts and this was on of them
Garrett, obviously. He's been hinting at it all year.
But although he personally likes Dak, I have to wonder if he thinks he's a true franchise guy vs being just average.
He's not going to say it though. No need to go there.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
1 pic speaks 1000 curse words.
maxresdefault.jpg

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Why ask him? He was part of the problem

He never know, he doesn't know, he will never know

Listen to TO. Talking is one thing, executing is another

:cool:

DenCWBY

Reaction score
We had a team good enough to win it all in 2014. Garrett gets credit for that. Romo knows that team was good and he knows Garrett was the coach.

I doubt Romo looks back on his career and thinks he never had a chance because Garrett was his coach.

That’s a loser mentality. That’s Internet forum poster mentality.

Again, you don’t think there is any way he is thinking Dak Prescott when asked that question?
A good % of Romo's success are on busted plays. Just watch his highlights. I think Romo knows where their success came from and it wasn't from the coach.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So, the players get all the credit for the 94 ypg average, and the coaches get all the blame for the 270 yard game?

Yes because it wasn’t a conventional run game. They threw a lot of things at the team and they had no idea where the ball was.

There is no excuse for our team to give up 270 yards. None.

The Rams coaches made our coaches and in turn our players look lost.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Wrong. He's the former QB. He's the guy Prescott replaced. It would look bad on him to openly criticize him. It would come across as sour grapes.

He passed on the question because he didn't want to tell the truth about this QB.

And his response spoke volumes.

Tony used to be BFF with Garrett and no longer even uses his name and is no longer buddies.

Probably because he feels Jason betrayed him and did not give him a chance after his injury recovery.

Further, he probably also dislikes Dak as you say being the guy that replaced him but Garrett and company made that call.

We really have no way of knowing unless Romo cares to explicate on the matter.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Why ask him? He was part of the problem

He never know, he doesn't know, he will never know

Listen to TO. Talking is one thing, executing is another

:cool:

They ask him because he played for the teams for years as the starting QB with the same HC and offense. They also ask him because he is one of the top announcers of the game.

If you noticed, reporters aren't running to TO to get his opinion nor will TO be in the booth for the Superbowl.

So yeah.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
During Romo's 3 second pause he's thinking "my 3 kids could run this team better than Jerry, Stephan and Jason however I digress".

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Tony used to be BFF with Garrett and no longer even uses his name and is no longer buddies.

Probably because he feels Jason betrayed him and did not give him a chance after his injury recovery.

Further, he probably also dislikes Dak as you say being the guy that replaced him but Garrett and company made that call.

We really have no way of knowing unless Romo cares to explicate on the matter.
I believe the displayed profundity of yer' post is an extrapolation to that which was actually rendered in questioned response,,,o_O

*I almost gave you the ol' " +1 point awarded fer " post:thumbup:
:lmao::lmao2::lmao: