News: Romo restructured according to the FAN

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Aw well. I would have liked to not have to do it, but I kinda figured we would all along.

mugsybows

Reaction score
on the fan yesterday during his interview, and they were talking about it this morning, when talking about demarco he kind of let slip that they were going to restructure him. then this happens.

Nation

Reaction score
Hoping it's to make room for AP. Otherwise this makes no sense...

Anything they don't use can be flushed through to the 2016 salary cap, it isn't like it just goes away. Could be done now just as a measure not to lose leverage with Carr.

KalEl

KalEl 94
Reaction score
Hoping it's to make room for AP. Otherwise this makes no sense...

Don't forget about Carr and Hardy. I know most people don't care much for Carr but a good pass rush will only improve the play of our DBs

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Well, that's money for Spencer, another FA(hopefully AD), and Hardy's weekly $550,000 additional cap charge. Bring on the draft!

mugsybows

Reaction score
Fisher saying they are working on this, and is hearing early reports are 12.6 million is the number and if so this could mean AP. Exact figure to come shortly.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I'm skeptical of this news due to it being the 1st.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. Everyone here knows that if they put up some BS statement as an April fool's joke, they're gonna get a nice little vacay.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Fisher saying they are working on this, and is hearing early reports are 12.6 million is the number and if so this could mean AP. Exact figure to come shortly.

They need almost all of it for Hardy and McClain. Add a couple million for the draft and a cushion for the season and they would have to cut Carr to get the money for AD

mugsybows

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry too much about that. Everyone here knows that if they put up some BS statement as an April fool's joke, they're gonna get a nice little vacay.

im listening to the fan now, fisher was just on talking about it. they saw it on twitter. fisher confirmed they are in fact restructuring as we speak and the exact number will come out shortly. i dont think the fan would joke about this. they are absolutely giddy that this means AP right now.

JBS

Reaction score
lol. Ya boys are trading either 1st or 2nd rnd pick for Peterson. Keep dreaming. Vikings aren't releasing him as of now.

Who said it will require a 1st or 2nd?

Don't be salty