Romo speaks to the media **merged**

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
I always tell my players, good things happen to good people. Seeing that press conferences almost made me think twice about that. I hope the best is yet to come for Tony.

Good God man. He is making 20 million a year. Has a hot *** wife. Get real, he has more than most.

Animosity

Reaction score
You are betting your ENTIRE SEASON on a low percentage bomb to Dez on 4th down? Beasley was wide open, so try again. If Romo goes for Beasley, we live to see another down, we drain the clock and leave Green Bay in a bad situation. I'll say it again, dumb decisions are the reason's we're 2 decades without a Super Bowl appearance.

Is there any doubt Dak goes for Beasley on the 4th and 2 as oppose to going for Dez on a low percentage throw? This is one of the many reasons why Dak is keeping his job. Smart, efficient, turnover free play.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Is there any doubt Dak goes for Beasley on the 4th and 2 as oppose to going for Dez on a low percentage throw? This is one of the many reasons why Dak is keeping his job. Smart, efficient, turnover free play.
For goodness sake, thank you. I have been saying this forever. You have to have SMART QB play to win a Super Bowl. If you like swinging the ball all over the place, remember this. The more you pass the ball, the more hits you take, the probability of fumbling the ball, taking sacks, throwing INTs come in to play. The more you throw the ball down the field, you're giving up downs, risks of big hit in the pocket, fumbles, ints.

If you take the high percentage 3 yard pass for the easy 1st down, you live to fight on. For all we know, and we don't know this, but had we got the easy first down, we possibly could have wound the clock all the way down and kicked the game winning field goal. But we'll never know.