ROMO Time

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
You'll watch next week...I guarantee it.

And Bledsoe will be starting. Did you forget that Friends of Bill take precedence?

gbrittain

Reaction score
I am a weak man, so I know I will watch. I will not stop moaning and groaning until Bledsoe is out of here and that is for sure, even if he teases us next week with a better game.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I simply cannot take one more game of big INT after big INT from Bledsoe. I cannot take another one of his idiotic ball pats that result in sacks. I cannot take the mobility of a 10 ton boulder behind center. I cannot take another second of that ugly *** throwing motion. I cannot take his complete and utter lack of vision and pocket presence. I cannot take his fumbling everytime he gets touched.

This man has never and will never be a big time QB, and I'm tired of us wallowing around in the wake of his mediocrity. I just KNEW that with all these weapons, with all this help, that somehow, someway he could get over the hump, but alas, I was horribly mistaken. Bench him, Bill, if you want any chance of making the postseason.

Can you not post while he is starting as well?

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Bledsoe starts next week.

No way Parcells changes QB's this early.

He'll have a QB controversy for the rest of the season if he does.

He's gonna have one too, if he doesn't and Bledsoe puts up another stinker like this one.

No doubt you're right...But.

Parcells...:shoot2:

Pats Fan

Benched
Reaction score
As a Pats fan I can say this is same old, same old for Bledsoe.

Now, next week he will have a great game and everyone will forget the last game. Then, the week after he will stink up the place. And if there is any pressure, or a game is on the line, well, I can tell you the outcome.

That is why he is no longer with the Pats or Bills. Bills folks. The Bills threw him out.

The last day he plays for the Boys, you will have his defenders. Same as with the Pat and Bill fans. Defend him until the end. I just do not get it.

Same team. No difference. Same team. We are losing. Bledsoe goes down, we win the SB with Brady. Same team. No change except Bledsoe is gone. And when he got heathly, BB told him forget it, you are not playing, Brady is our guy. Made Drew pretty mad. Get over it and sit down.

BP is old school, but I'm not sure Jones is just going to sit on the sidelines and say, gee Bill, let's keep playing Drew.

I don't care what he numbers are, he does not belong in the hall of Fame. Sorry. Someone said tease. That's a good word for it.

Sorry, but the Drew legacy just gets to me. Pats, Bills, and Boys. Where next Drew???

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
no one should be rooting for romo time, b/c then you will see true misery. i hope he does well down the line, but all qb's have their growing pains, and i don't believe he is an upgrade for us.

just root for a better game out of bledsoe next time.

jbsg02

Reaction score
apparently, I've heard that many NFL teams thought that dallas would be a better team with Romo starting. and that was LAST season. (sources per Rick Gosselin) i dont care that he doesnt have any experience in NFL games. you have to start somewhere don't you? every great QB in the league was an unproven rookie at one point in their career. it seems clear to me that this team isn't going to win a superbowl with bledsoe. make the change