Romo to speak to the media today at 4:15 CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
If you can't listen let me tell you what he's going to say. He's happy the cowboys are winning without him. He's not happy to be the backup but understands Dak has been too good to take out. Both lies. But he's too classy to say anything else.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
No offense, but I think you're looking for trouble where none exists. Nowhere haas it ever been stated by anyone, to my knowledge, that one bad game would get Dak benched. In fact, I sense that it would take multiple games. If he were to screw the pooch for multiple games, then he would deserve to be benched, IMO. There's too much on the line at this point to let a season go down the drain. I don't see Dak losing his job...I've seen enough to lead me to think that he will be just fine going forward...Zeke will see to that, if nothing else. Dak is the starter and Tony is the backup unless something really bad happens. JMO, of course.
I hope you're right, man.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I cant imagine that he will get up there and state the decision. He will prob just field questions about the team in general and say he feels good, etc.

This. I don't see this being a big deal. The speculation since this is his first time talking to the media in months is why. But injured players can't talk to the media but he's now active and has to.

It would shock me if any sort of breaking news comes from this.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Im in on the app boys!

Romo about to start the controversy and get his job back! Wooo Weeeee! :)

Blackspider214

Reaction score
If you can't listen let me tell you what he's going to say. He's happy the cowboys are winning without him. He's not happy to be the backup but understands Dak has been too good to take out. Both lies. But he's too classy to say anything else.

Name me a professional athlete who comes out in public and says he hopes his team loses without him to prop up his value?

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Dallascowboys.com sucks, everytime it says Romo interview I click on it and it's Garrett from yesterday or Romo from 2015.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I agree with what Brad Sham just stated on his interview on NFL Network.

This will be nothing more that a supportive position of the team and Dak.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Don't expect anything ground breaking. He will not announce retirement at the end of the season today. Even if he were to retire, it would be as of today not later on.

He will talk about helping Dak as much as he can and he will be ready if needed. Going to be a pep talk for the team and how Dak is doing good things :cool:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Romo is about to rip Dak a new one boys! Tune in! LIIIIIIIIVE!

erod

Reaction score
Apparently, this will be a massive press gathering. The room is overflowing with media. It will dominate the national sports media the rest of the week.

Romo didn't want this, but it's good to get it over with. He shouldn't take many questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.