Twitter: Romo update - Seen throwing passes to Beasley during media session

plymkr

Reaction score
Looks like he'll be back for the Browns and that's probably the best possible place to return
I agree, If I could pick a team for Romo to come back to play against it would be the Browns, so if he's rusty it won't matter too much cuz it's the Browns.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
i did the math when i saw "key" words you said in the same reply which is "Dez" "hurt" and "All the time" in the same sentence

i just challenging the all the time part cause thats false the last 2 years yes but not all the time...

And how do u know he can't run through guys anymore?? i disagree with that statement too i think he can still run through guys

Dez got hurt because of how hard his knee hit the ground getting tackled your gonna get tackled and u may get hurt getting tackled is part of the game but get ur message of it all
All the time. Not changing it.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Having a Tony Romo playing with a chip on his shoulder is a good thing.

I love dak..I want him to keep the job. But if Romo gets mad and focused and plays with confidence..give me that guy all day.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score

I love dak..I want him to keep the job. But if Romo gets mad and focused and plays with confidence..give me that guy all day.

I agree. We have never seen Romo in this situation where he comes back and really is second fiddle to another Qb on this team. Motivation to prove everyone wrong would be on his agenda. I like it, Romo will tear it up Imo.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
if there's one thing I've learned watching cowboys games from 2006 to current, it is this:

don't EVER count Antonio Ramiro Romo out

Don Corleone

Reaction score

As long as he doesn't resort to trying to make a play when there is nothing there. Which I can also see happening.

toto1939

Reaction score
Very exciting news. Hopefully he'll be back in the lineup against Philly. The sooner the better...cant wait to see how well he's recovered and performs .

Hopefully we'll have video soon of him throwing the ball in practice .Thanks for the update
What's the over/under on how many quarters Romo survives against the Eagles...one quarter?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Ok, he can throw a football 30 yards to WR. Check.

Did the injury to his back affect his ability to scramble? Did the injury to his back affect his ability to run? Did the injury to his back affect his ability to audible, run an offense, and go through his proper reads?

I appreciate and applaud Romo's effort to heal as quick as possible. Just be careful, don't overdo the rehab and get a setback. Steady is the course, let that bone heal 100%. Don't want to take any unnecessary chances.

How would this in any way change what I just put in bold?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
What's the over/under on how many quarters Romo survives against the Eagles...one quarter?

What makes you think the Eagles are going to destroy our O-Line? It's not like the Bengals didn't have a solid defensive line going into the game against us, believe they had 9-10 sacks on the year (Eagles had 10)

Eagles have also gone up against the Browns, Bears, Steelers, and Lions. Lions have one of the worst lines in football, Browns continue to get their QBs hurt due to poor O-Line performance, Bears have a bad O-line, Steelers have a shaky O-line.

I'm not seeing the praise here. I think they have a good pass rush, I think they would rush Romo a few times, but I don't think it's anything different than what we saw with the Bengals.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Jerry liked how Quincy Carter and Brandon Weeden threw the ball too. I'll take the guy (Prescott) not throwing it to the opposing team.

And Romo throws to the opposing team often? He had 2 years with high INTs, 2007 and 2012. That is it.

Can some of you stop talking out of your butt? For all this "He throws to the opposing team" talk, Romo also takes shots that lead us to win and doesn't need to rely on everyone around him to play at 110% like Dak.

And comparing Carter and Weeden with Romo? We already know Romo is accurate and a great QB, him having his arm strength still is great news since that is what you worry about most at Romo's age (Remember Schaub and Manning their last years as starters?)

shabazz

Reaction score
With injuries always just one play away it's great that we may have 2 competent qb's available. Either way the coaches play this is fine with me. I can appreciate both arguments as to who should play.