Romo wants 10 million per year from CBS

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
He does it on absolutely every single play. The only time he doesn't open his mouth when he gives the other guy at turn. As much as my friends and family members love him I find him to be annoying. I just don't want the help. But I can understand it makes the game more interesting for others . Find it more exciting when he gets it wrong. LOL
whaa if you can't handle it turn off the volume..tell us how he hurt your feelings.

BlueNSilver88

Throwing up the X
Reaction score
Why are some of ya'll hating on the man? He absolutely deserves every penny of it. A LOT of NFL fans only watch their team's game and Romos game.

aria

Reaction score
Well I don't know, is it a joke to think that a man already worth many many millions of dollars, demanding an obscene amount of money to do something he supposedly loves doing is an unpleasant character trait?
YES! but unfortunately in this case it’s no joke.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
whaa if you can't handle it turn off the volume..tell us how he hurt your feelings.
I've been known to turn the volume off and listen to Sirius Radio. I don't need someone's opinion on what the next play is going to be or should be. Is that so hard to understand

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
CBS will pay him, but probably negotiate it down to $8-$9 million. People say announcers don't matter, and people will watch regardless. That is true, but there were games I tuned into the last two years specifically because I wanted to hear Romo. I know I'm not the only one.

Much as I like Tony's announcing, no way I'm tuning in the Jets vs. the Bengals just because Tony is the announcer

:rolleyes:

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Troy is the best in the game today. And it’s criticism of the Cowboys that makes him respected throughout the league and all Cowboy fans not wearing bilinders.
Is not a Cowboy fan I know that likes Troy Aikman. Everyone I know finds him totally obnoxious he goes out of his way to disrespect the Cowboys. He's still upset about the Jimmy being released issues. He wants his fourth ring and he holds Jerry responsible

Proof

Reaction score
yeah cause they could go right back to phil simms and romo would make that much elsewhere easily. the guy is getting his worth. not sure why people are mad at that. peyton was offered 10m to do tnf and he's never even had a gig before.

Because she’s an idiot

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
buncha hating cry babies. 99% of the nfl world loves romo announcing
Just goes to show you the amount of people that don't understand the game truly. If I had learned anything in life it's most people are always wrong

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wow how dare you disrespect a guy like Tony or Troy. I back Tony Romo threw more thick and thin the most people here.

aria

Reaction score
Troy is the best in the game today. And it’s criticism of the Cowboys that makes him respected throughout the league and all Cowboy fans not wearing bilinders.
I love Troy because he is brutally honest but lije you mentioned, some homers get their panties in a wad over anything said or written that is negative about the Cowboys unless it’s JG.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Is not a Cowboy fan I know that likes Troy Aikman. Everyone I know finds him totally obnoxious he goes out of his way to disrespect the Cowboys. He's still upset about the Jimmy being released issues. He wants his fourth ring and he holds Jerry responsible
I know hundreds of Cowboy fans personally and until I came on these forums I’d never heard of a Cowboy fan who didn’t enjoy Troy’s honest candor of the Cowboys.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
yeah somewhere down the line, these guys toothless girlfriend starting liking romo and hurt their feelings. :lmao:
By the way that's exactly what happened to the guy on ESPN Smith LMAO his girlfriend was a Cowboy fan that's why he hates us perfect scenario

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know hundreds of Cowboy fans personally and until I came on these forums I’d never heard of a Cowboy fan who didn’t enjoy Troy’s honest candor of the Cowboys.
On the old Cowboys forum. 80% of the fans new Troy was going out of his way to disrespect the Cowboys. I don't know how you don't see that.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I love Troy because he is brutally honest but lije you mentioned, some homers get their panties in a wad over anything said or written that is negative about the Cowboys unless it’s JG.
Yea, the same Homers who get their panties in a wad over any brutal honest.

We need all kinds of fans but I don’t think we really want cheerleaders as analysts. And that’s how Romo comes off sometimes too.

Last edited: