Romo wants 10 million per year from CBS

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
are you a flat earth-er? ;)
I don't even know what that means. I've been a fan before Rodger Staubach was quarterback. It's all you could get overseas in the military. Was satellite Cowboys. I respect the star and what it represents. That doesn't mean I'm a fan of every team this franchise has put on the field. Yes if I have learned anything the majority is always wrong

Diehardblues

Reaction score
On the old Cowboys forum. 80% of the fans new Troy was going out of his way to disrespect the Cowboys. I don't know how you don't see that.
I wouldn’t describe it as disrespecting but rather calling it like he sees it.

Jerry deserves much disrespect from Cowboy fans though.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yea, the same Homers who get their parties in a wad over any brutal honest.

We need all kinds of fans but I don’t think we really want cheerleaders as analysts. And that’s how Romo comes off sometimes too.
I don't have a problem with criticism can I have a problem with going out of your way to criticize and disrespect. That's what Troy comes across to me as. Doesn't do it not show favoritism he does it because he hates the franchise. He holds Jerry responsible for that 4th ring

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...ything-in-seeking-CBS-raise-to-10M-130534870/

FRISCO - Tony Romo Knows Drama. Tony Romo Knows Timing. So it should surprise no one that word has leaks that Tony Romo would like a raise to $10 million a year to continue working as a TV analyst for CBS Sports.

“I feel this (in the booth for CBS) is exactly where I should be,” Romo told the media during a pre-Super Bowl preview in January.

But now, according to Sporting News, Romo’s representatives are looking for a contract extension paying him “eight figures” annually to remain "where he should be'' -- a substantial raise from his present salary of $4 million.

HILARIOUS in it's single purpose vectored design of sheer brilliance ,slightly reminiscent of the frog gigging fashion masters of old,,, as that #9 is pretty fly for a white guy,,,:thumbup:

* hold em' over the fire till their hair catches fire& they'll prolly not quibble over mere chicken feed and give you 15 million annual salary, cuz' you could easily pull in that kinda' gedis in the AAFor even in the XFL as a quarterback & t.v. color analyst simultaneously, with yer helmet properly miked-up, TONY!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't even know what that means. I've been a fan before Rodger Staubach was quarterback. It's all you could get overseas in the military. Was satellite Cowboys. I respect the star and what it represents. That doesn't mean I'm a fan of every team this franchise has put on the field. Yes if I have learned anything the majority is always wrong
I’ve seen you mention how long you’ve been a Cowboy fan before buts its really time you learn how to spell Roger.

HanD

Reaction score

it was a joke that has nothing to do with football. there are conspiracy theorists that still believe the earth is flat unlike the majority of humans......

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
it was a joke that has nothing to do with football. there are conspiracy theorists that still believe the earth is flat unlike the majority of humans......
My daughter's boyfriend was actually speaking of that last weekend. Kind of had to put my face in my hands

LittleD

Reaction score
I get it, I’m just not surprised and think it’s a reflection of who he is and has always been.

Well from listening to his called games this year, I would say there are not many who have ever been better than Romo and I would put him in a class with Madden at this early juncture in his new career.

HanD

Reaction score
My daughter's boyfriend was actually speaking of that last weekend. Kind of had to put my face in my hands

he's one of them?!?! :facepalm:

i sympathize :lmao2:(laughing with you not AT you). time to open her eyes before you have flat-earther grandchildren..... :thumbdown:

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Tony’s probably giving CBS a break at $10mil — especially if they can lock him up long-term.

If he went on the open market, he might get more.

Meanwhile, if Romo gets his $10mil, you gotta wonder what kinda salary Peyton Manning might command if/when he puts his services as an announcer up for bids?

I can't get to the remote fast enough when Peyton's commercials come on. I don't think I could sit through a game having to listen to his voice.

dallasdave

Reaction score
He's gonna hurt his back again carrying around that fat wallet.
Tell him I will take half of it off his hands, that's just the kind of guy I am, always wanting to help someone. Hey you need me to take some of your money so you won't hurt your back ???:):welcome::)

aria

Reaction score
Better team means better results. I said Romo was a much better QB and he was and is.
The stats are very similar for both in their first three years and the rest of his career has yet to be seen.

Remember how many people bashed Romo for most of his career? It’s like the entire Cowboys fan base got amnesia overnight. It really wasn’t until Romo’s last few years that he got some support and now he’s become some sort of QB god in a lot of fans eyes.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...ything-in-seeking-CBS-raise-to-10M-130534870/

FRISCO - Tony Romo Knows Drama. Tony Romo Knows Timing. So it should surprise no one that word has leaks that Tony Romo would like a raise to $10 million a year to continue working as a TV analyst for CBS Sports.

“I feel this (in the booth for CBS) is exactly where I should be,” Romo told the media during a pre-Super Bowl preview in January.

But now, according to Sporting News, Romo’s representatives are looking for a contract extension paying him “eight figures” annually to remain "where he should be'' -- a substantial raise from his present salary of $4 million.

CBS should give Romo the tank treatment.