Romo was talking about Miles Austin per Galloway *Merge*

AtlCB

Reaction score
iceberg;2187753 said:
what the hell did i do the titanic?
You should track down an ambulance chaser. I doubt you were unscathed when some massive, speeding, big chunk of metal hit you. You were just hanging out in the water, minding your own business when - WHAM!!! :D

Bizwah

Reaction score
iceberg;2187753 said:
what the hell did i do the titanic?

:lmao2:

That was a good one.

To the original poster....we knew about this yesterday. There was a thread from a poster that emailed Galloway. Galloway confirmed it in an email response.

That's why you're seeing the responses....we kinda already knew it.

Thanks for the effort though.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
AtlCB;2187756 said:
You should track down an ambulance chaser. I doubt you were unscathed when some massive, speeding, big chunk of metal hit you. You were just hanging out in the water, minding your own business when - WHAM!!! :D

yea, but on the plus side. . . i took out that decraprio kid.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hmmm, I just noticed that Miles is #19. Maybe he got some of Keyshawn's hands genes.

AtlCB

Reaction score
iceberg;2187761 said:
yea, but on the plus side. . . i took out that decraprio kid.
....and you kept the hot chick alive - Good job!

AbeBeta

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2187765 said:
Hmmm, I just noticed that Miles is #19. Maybe he got some of Keyshawn's hands genes.

you know, I always thought that Hurd would develop into more of a Keyshawn type. Something about their body-types -- especially now that Hurd put on some lbs.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2187789 said:
you know, I always thought that Hurd would develop into more of a Keyshawn type. Something about their body-types -- especially now that Hurd put on some lbs.
Austin - at least in his size and the way he moves - reminds me of Jake Reed.

Hurd always put me in the mind of Keenan McCardell.

btcutter

Reaction score
CATCH17;2186912 said:
If I ever see him running to the End Zone cheesing from ear to ear again his new nicname will be SMiles Austin. :)

If he can get into the ENDZONE 10 times this yr, I am sure TO will be happy to print the new T shirt......iSmile for him

ChrisCanty99

Reaction score
I know we're getting ahead of ourselves, but maybe Austin can get to the point where he can spell Owens, even in 2 WR sets. I think Sam Hurd is going to keep improving, but he's more of a Patrick Crayton type.

But how nice would it be to say we had 4 NFL quality WRs for a change?

Terry Who?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2187279 said:
Don't like being wrong there, eh, SevenSeconds?

Wrong about what? Lay off the meds....................

speedkilz88

Reaction score
JeffInDC;2187277 said:
I don't think he is still 216. NFL.com updated the rosters and most of the new "reported" weights (by the various reporters covering camp) are listed. HOWEVER, if you were one of the "millions" (I'm guessing:) ) to watch the premier of Hard Knocks, Austin specifically says he weighed in @ 210 when he is talking to T.O.

Anyway, all Austin needs to do for THIS YEAR is be Alvin Harper to T.O.'s Irvin. I think he should be fine in that capacity.
On hardknocks it sounded like Austin said his reporting weight was 216(max) and he weighed in at 210 and he was certainly giving T.O. a hard time about his weight so it makes me wonder if T.O. is over his listed 218.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Seven;2187835 said:
Wrong about what? Lay off the meds....................

Wrong about?

Let's see, you were wrong about 43 of the 50 items on the Wonderlic.

You were wrong about which side of the ruler had centimeters and which had inches

And mostly you were wrong to name yourself after those two unfortunate events.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2187877 said:
Wrong about?

Let's see, you were wrong about 43 of the 50 items on the Wonderlic.

You were wrong about which side of the ruler had centimeters and which had inches

And mostly you were wrong to name yourself after those two unfortunate events.

Wow. I'm impressed. Pretty big words for a six year old.

Hey, Ape.................Find another way to try and insult me. Quit ruining good threads 'cause I beat you like a red-headed stepchild. Get over it. Now, go run and play.

BTW - the wonderlic has absolutely no credibiity anywhere in my life. It really is plain moronic. Try "SAT" (if you can spell that) it'd have a little more relevance.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
alby;2187080 said:
Damn, Miles is 6' 3" 216?

only "2" pounds lighter than T.O.?

He doesn't look like it
I agree. I always thought Hurd was bigger than Austin because Hurd plays bigger.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Seven;2187972 said:
BTW - the wonderlic has absolutely no credibiity anywhere in my life. It really is plain moronic. Try "SAT" (if you can spell that) it'd have a little more relevance.

So the Seven refers to your SAT score?

Damn, Seven, you get 400 points for putting your name on the test. You screwed that up?

alby

Reaction score
jdub2k4;2188179 said:
I agree. I always thought Hurd was bigger than Austin because Hurd plays bigger.
Either Miles isn't as big as his registered height/weight or T.O. is much larger than his. Either way though, we know that Miles does have height and great speed--he just needs to learn how to create separation from the cornerbacks. You can be fast or big all you want, but if you don't know how to play the position and angle game ala Irvin, you aren't going to do much in this league.