Romo's arm is weak.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Looks like he gave Boldin a chance to make a play on it to me, and I know that sounds homerish, but if you're one on one, as long as the guy can get to the ball, you should throw it in the vacinity.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bigbadroy;1372557 said:
read the title and discuss

Lower%20Intestine.jpg

:p: ;)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1372569 said:
did you see the boldin td?

Pretty sure I heard the announcers all day complaining about the wind and if you watch a lot of football there is a ton of Quarterbacks who make a living underthrowing deep balls and taking advantage of the Corners overpursuing.

You know how I know Romo has a big arm? I saw him roll out and throw a 42 yard strike to Witten across his body ,at the Meadow Lands, to lead us to the win in one of our biggest games of the season.

I dont know how many times I saw him squeeze the ball into tiny spaces this season.

Romo can put some zip on the ball.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bigbadroy;1372580 said:
whats wrong with my avatar?

I think the question is...what is wrong with your thought process.

Seems to me he said you had a STRONG avatar...which is a good thing.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Romo's arm is not strong. However, it's strong enough for the NFL. Its not like he's danny wuerffel out there.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
The underthrown deep ball has become an actual play call these days. Thats why you see it every week. Teams actually practice it. If the CB doesn't see the ball throw, the WR has such a huge advantage to react 1st and make the play. Theres just as much chance that was intended as there is he made a bad pass and got lucky.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
it was really windy there. tony is bad at throwing deep, he threw way out of bounds when t.o was streaking down field multiple times