Romo's arm is weak.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bigbadroy;1372557 said:
Romo's arm is weak. read the title and discuss
I got that message the first 2 or 3 times you posted it.

I wouldn't push the argument because you probably won't like the results.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
His arm isn't "weak" unless you are watching him on the same field with Peyton Manning and Carson Palmer....that's one of the reasons he was undrafted and they were both #1 overall.

Not to compare him to Aikman, who had a cannon in the intermediate range, but Aikman really sucked on the long ball....Romo will be okay.

NinePointOh

Reaction score
Romo had an 81.5 passer rating on passes thrown 20+ yards this season, and a 118.75 rating on passes thrown 40+ yards.

But go ahead and judge him on 1 or 2 underthrows.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1372592 said:
it was really windy there. tony is bad at throwing deep, he threw way out of bounds when t.o was streaking down field multiple times

And the dog ate his homework.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;1372620 said:
5 game wonder.... Give me Brady " The Truth" Quinn

I'm not saying he deserved the pro bowl, I'm saying this game was the Pro Bowl, meaningless. I'm just as unsure as the next guy about Romo, but I'm rooting for him all the way.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
His arm strength is fine. That throw to TO in DC (which he dropped, natch) convinced me of that. But he's obviously a work in progress.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I've never seen a 5 game wonder that generates as much excitement as Romo does every single time he steps on the football field.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
CATCH17;1372630 said:
I've never seen a 5 game wonder that generates as much excitement as Romo does every single time he steps on the football field.

Its because we have all been waiting so long for the next #8. And have to go through the likes of Carter, Hutch, and Testaverde. Thats probably the reason.

maninabox

Reaction score
CATCH17;1372630 said:

Yeah excitement from the opposing defenses, coaches and 14 yr old girls.:D

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Like it or not Romo is a good Quarterback.

Wouldnt surprise me at all if he is in Hawaii again next year. Probably will be.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
i am worried about romo, same old crap...had a fumble...int..not much probowl behavior IMO...was not precise...that throw to smith could have led him a little more..things like that...not too impressive...this guy needs to understand that he needs to get on top of these things or he wont be great...geeze i sound like parcells

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
STSINAZ;1372645 said:
i am worried about romo, same old crap...had a fumble...int..not much probowl behavior IMO...was not precise...that throw to smith could have led him a little more..things like that...not too impressive...this guy needs to understand that he needs to get on top of these things or he wont be great...geeze i sound like parcells

Only a Cowboy fan would get worried about a players future after watching a Pro Bowl game.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Speaking of no strength, how much do you think that Buffalo punter weighs? 160lbs?