Image: Rookie Minicamp Photos

rambo2

Reaction score
I’ve always given Jerry credit for hiring his former college teammate. But as far as building the team, Jimmy assembled his staff and mostly responsible for drafts and personnel decisions.
Yep, and Jerry hired him just like he hired McClay, McCarthy, and Quinn.

Carson

Reaction score
Isiah Land DE
Myles Brooks, CB

they're my two UDFA to make the team
I’d toss in Wheat as well.

I would say

Land.
Cropper / Durden. Loser to the PS
Wheat.
Bostick or Bass.

Brooks may be out due to a numbers game. But I’m ok with moving on from Wright / Joseph for the upside

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Brugler had a higher grade on Tyrus Wheat than he had on Viliami Fehoko. Another one to watch.
It looks like we might be considering Wheat an end while playing Fehoko as a tackle.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I really couldn't care any less about his yachts, helicopters, submarines, jets, expensive toys or anything else he owns. Or what those other CEO's do with their companies. But when it comes to the Dallas Cowboys and how he runs the team I do. And as a general manager it's VERY clear what he comes up short with. One of them is his communication skills.

We've all hear Jerry talk. And how he talks. He sounds like a bumbling idiot trying to make sense and use big words to impress people. And he fails. That isn't new news. It's the one thing he is very consistent at. I don't know what he said in his speech to those players. But it's safe to assume most of them left shaking their heads just like we all do when we hear him talk.
but you do..it shows you talk about grown mans business and that's a subconscious form of jealousy.. he cant even read these the opinions on how he should run his 10 billion dollar team is precious yet egomaniacal. it jealousy.. He as they say owns space in your heads rent free..

he made that money being smart business man and doing it his way which includes a God Jacket for his Ownership of an NFL team while hes alive .. he doesn't need your advice or opinions. FACTS. lifting your leg on a man wanting to address his team is border line insane but ill stick to jealousy.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Psychology is science. Not an opinion. Leadership and its many forms are taught principles. My 'opinion' can and will be dismissed but it will not alter what Jones has done, is doing and shall continue doing. Likewise, I (and others) shall continue commenting, both on and outside this site, what Jones does.
no matter how you FEEL the players luv him and he doesn't do this a lot its new crop of players and hes introducing himself and has right too without the chirping from obvious jealous fans with a egomaniacal personality disorder...sorry, its fact.

even worse he can NOT see this , you wanting to be part of crowd of jerry haters that FEEL they can offer valid and constructive advice to do it Better, also a disorder..seek help.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Came to see the rookie photos. Got to see 11 photos followed by 5 pages of trash. You guys sure know how to ruin a thread. You know it doesn't hurt a thing to just not participate in every thread.
I love the photos that @speedkilz88 posts, and that should be like gravy to the dogs, but instead they got all fight over an old dried up have eaten bone.