Rooting hard for us to host the 49ers in the wild card round

cowboyed

Reaction score
Dak plays poorly against good defenses and winning teams.

In all fairness to Dak he played well against the Packers and Vikings in those game losses. You could make a case for stating that our defense plays poorly against winning teams and our offense line runs a close second since they can't run block for beans. And don't get me started on special teams...

shabazz

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Don't want Seattle again, and it's time we revived that long-dormant rivalry. Surely many a Cowboys or Niners fan has been itching for the good old 1970s-1990s of white+silver vs. red+gold.
Good for you! I don’t care whom we play or what the results, which I cannot control, are. As bad as we are, I still want to be atop the division and to play in the playoffs.

blueblood70

Reaction score
as fan i welcome all challenges and I do know in the playoffs anything can happen.. ridiculous to think we couldn't compete against these teams..limit mistakes and we can beat anyone.. the issue is a new player makes a big mistake or has a bad game each week or coach does or doesnt do something etc..bad calls non calls and other very odd happenings in these losses.. the Bills loss stings the most getting out 7-0 at home and going away from Zeke and making some more dumb mistakes.. Special teams seems to be the most glaring and consistent issue...our first 5 losses were by a total of 19points , thats under 4 points.. think if just few of those bounces went our way , we win 3-4 of them.. its been strange year but we are relatively healthy and can still turn this around..

getting in is welcomed no matter who we play, it will be a challenge..i dont feel we would be embarrassed at all..

Twin928

Reaction score
They would embarrasss us.
lol THE FACT THAT EVERYONE IS SO DONE WITH THIS TEAM IS AMAZING GET N THE DANCE N ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IMA CALL THIS NOW WE BEEN DOWN ON ZEKE ALL YEAR LONG HES FAT HE IS SLOW WE GOING GET N AND HE GOING TO HAVE THEM GAMES LIKE N COLLEGE PLAYOFFS WEN HE RAN OVER N THUR EVERYONE MARK MY WORDS I JUST GOT THIS FEELING CANT EXPLAIN IT

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Anything can happen in the playoffs, just get in. If we do get in, I have zero expectations, but also feel we have the talent to beat anyone. If you look at the NFC playoff contenders we faced this season in most instances we were a play or two away from winning, just ended up on the wrong side.

Fredbeard

Reaction score
With the way they have been playing, I dont want the cowboys to play a heated rival like san fransisco. Niners would likely be extra motivated to avenge their blowout loss to the cowboys in 2017. It would likely be a dominating win
For the niners:angry::mad:

Last edited:

Hardline

Reaction score
lol THE FACT THAT EVERYONE IS SO DONE WITH THIS TEAM IS AMAZING GET N THE DANCE N ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IMA CALL THIS NOW WE BEEN DOWN ON ZEKE ALL YEAR LONG HES FAT HE IS SLOW WE GOING GET N AND HE GOING TO HAVE THEM GAMES LIKE N COLLEGE PLAYOFFS WEN HE RAN OVER N THUR EVERYONE MARK MY WORDS I JUST GOT THIS FEELING CANT EXPLAIN IT
GETTING TO THE DANCE AND ANYTHING HAPPENING DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS TEAM.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
That would be awful! The Cowboys are no match for the 49rs. We cant even beat the Packers who were completely embarrassed by the 49rs. Dak has some nice stats but he wouldnt be able to throw for 100 yds against that defense. Zeke would have negative yards rushing.
Dak would be around 300 yards. 200 of those coming in garbage time when the game is already out of hand.