Rooting hard for us to host the 49ers in the wild card round

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
The michael bennet speech has created a new fire in the team. We will demolish all in our path, including the niners..........

......all jokes aside, i don't see how this team would stop the niners run game.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
You do realize we may win this division at 7-9?
you do realize whoever we face will clean our clock?

Either that or I'm living in a alternate universe and watching some other cowboys team puke all over the field on a weekly basis.:facepalm:
Has a 7-9 team ever won a playoff game?
If they have, what did they do the following year?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak would be around 300 yards. 200 of those coming in garbage time when the game is already out of hand.
did you check Lamar's stats from that game? they won but hes was what, under 105 yards passing, hes an MVP candidate ? hes had a few like that and many under 200 , been more of a running back that can throw.. Dak needs to run more.. im sure I saw some uglier stats from Jimmyg like 165 passing net?

it happens..its not like other qbs this season havent had many sub par games against better defenses.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
did you check Lamar's stats from that game? they won but hes was what, under 105 yards passing, hes an MVP candidate ? hes had a few like that and many under 200 , been more of a running back that can throw.. Dak needs to run more.. im sure I saw some uglier stats from Jimmyg like 165 passing net?

it happens..its not like other qbs this season havent had many sub par games against better defenses.
He also had 100 yards rushing, 2 total TDs.
The biggest difference I see when watching the two is the red zone and also turnovers. The Ravens score TDs, the cowboys attempt field goals. Dak turns it over a Iot, Lamar does not.

I'm a Dak supporter, but he needs to get better at protecting the ball. Its ok to be aggressive, but when you are not also putting up points, that's a problem.

And his pocket awareness needs to get better. He holds the ball too long. A throw away keeps drives alive. Sacks kill drives

links18

Reaction score
I haven't seen this board this negative about the team. Just about everyone is fed up. Good.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Guys what is wrong with you? We are making it into the Super Bowl right?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
That would be awful! The Cowboys are no match for the 49rs. We cant even beat the Packers who were completely embarrassed by the 49rs. Dak has some nice stats but he wouldnt be able to throw for 100 yds against that defense. Zeke would have negative yards rushing.
If our coaches showed up with a smart game plan. Big if!! We can dam sure play with them!! Coaching Matters a lot.
I agree with Aikman who stated our talent is as good as anyone’s.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
If our coaches showed up with a smart game plan. Big if!! We can dam sure play with them!! Coaching Matters a lot.
I agree with Aikman who stated our talent is as good as anyone’s.

Agree, our talent is but unfortunately we have a coach that could not lead my nephew peewee team to victory.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I don't really have a preference for who the Cowboys host in the wild card round. I just want them to win. This goes for the divisional round as well. Beating NO in the NFCC game would be most satisfying for me. Winning the SB is it's own reward but beating the Pats would be the ultimate accomplishment, IMO.

The fact that the Cowboys are 6-6 and we are talking about our preferences for who the Cowboys play in the playoffs is profound enough for me.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol THE FACT THAT EVERYONE IS SO DONE WITH THIS TEAM IS AMAZING GET N THE DANCE N ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IMA CALL THIS NOW WE BEEN DOWN ON ZEKE ALL YEAR LONG HES FAT HE IS SLOW WE GOING GET N AND HE GOING TO HAVE THEM GAMES LIKE N COLLEGE PLAYOFFS WEN HE RAN OVER N THUR EVERYONE MARK MY WORDS I JUST GOT THIS FEELING CANT EXPLAIN IT
Paragraphs.....grammar......