Drafted by Cowboys Round 3 pick 87 Dallas Cowboys take LB Marist Liufau Notre Dame

reddyuta

Reaction score
this is only pick we let the coaches in,this is Zimmer pick all the way.lets hope he can play or Zimmer is toast.

stiletto

Reaction score
The fact that 22 other teams look at Wilson as a “one contract player” makes me like this pick even more. It also shows me at least half of this board is clueless.. I’ll leave it to the professionals, thank you.
So all the other experts that ranked him as a 5th/6th round player are clueless? You think it is good to reach up 3 rounds for a guy you could've gotten 80 picks later? No one was taking this dude in the 3rd OR the 4th, maybe not in the 5th either...

Gambit

Reaction score
this is only pick we let the coaches in,this is Zimmer pick all the way.lets hope he can play or Zimmer is toast.
Rut roh should he be chewing his nails off and pull out his hair in despair?

Gambit

Reaction score
So all the other experts that ranked him as a 5th/6th round player are clueless? You think it is good to reach up 3 rounds for a guy you could've gotten 80 picks later? No one was taking this dude in the 3rd OR the 4th, maybe not in the 5th either...
Since we didn't have a pick 80 picks later, I'd argue this question is made out of bad faith.

reddyuta

Reaction score
yeah we need to use a future pick to move up and get our RB,cant wait till our 5th RD pick.

Proof

Reaction score
So you did your research but just a minute ago you talked about having a life and not watching film on the guy and have to trust the experts.......
are you dense? i didn’t say i researched him. i said i research the draft in general and allow experts to fill in my blind spots. my literal first comment on him was “i don’t know anything, but…”

so yes. i’ve done my research, i have my opinions, i also defer to experts, this guy was a wild card and we have a history of picking wild cards so im pessimistic

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
5th/6th rounder taken in the 3rd is crazy. Hope it works out.

Gambit

Reaction score
5th could've
6th probably. Do you have reading comprehension problems??
Not as much as you have writing comprehension problems.

But since you'd like to challenge my reading comprehension please point me to a single source that states he would be there in 5th or 6th.

I'll read that source and comprehend it doesn't exist.

stiletto

Reaction score
Since we didn't have a pick 80 picks later, I'd argue this question is made out of bad faith.
If you don't get the point, i don't know what to tell you. You would argue with a fence post probably....

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
every tackle but 1 in that draft video showing he needed help bringing the ball carrier to the ground

stiletto

Reaction score
Not as much as you have writing comprehension problems.

But since you'd like to challenge my reading comprehension please point me to a single source that states he would be there in 5th or 6th.

I'll read that source and comprehend it doesn't exist.
There are a ton, one is on bleacher report, you can find it, not allowed to post it.

GRADE: 5.6 (Backup/Draftable — 6th Round)
OVERALL RANK: 212
POSITION RANK: LB17
PRO COMPARISON: Kamu Grugier-Hill

https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/players/2024/marist-liufau
https://www.nfl.com/prospects/marist-liufau/32004c49-5509-8197-2b25-ee72cdcbe615
https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/Marist-Liufau-LB-NotreDame
https://sportstalk.substack.com/p/marist-liufau-lb-notre-dame-2024

Gambit

Reaction score
If you don't get the point, i don't know what to tell you. You would argue with a fence post probably....
Can't even dis with confidence.

It's okay. Still waiting on your source btw.