Roy Williams Bash Thread *Merged*

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg;2278496 said:
'eh, i was too quick on that one. my bad. besides, you can only ignore 99 people before the system says it's full so i had to take someone back off. :cool:

oh wow why you even ignore 99 people like what post would you see.....

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2278449 said:
Ok everyone needs to dial it down a notch

The mighty hammer of Thor has fallen.

I sure wish we could continue this conversation elsewhere.....like men. But I can't even post the name of the place in here.

I elluded to it in the Advertisement Zone if anyone is trully interested.

I won't hold me breath.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
ROMOSAPIEN9;2278515 said:

I sure wish we could continue this conversation elsewhere.....like men. But I can't even post the name of the place in here.

I won't hold me breath.

If everyone would turn down the testosterone level and not get crazy you wouldn't have to take it else where.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2278527 said:
If everyone would turn down the testosterone level and not get crazy you wouldn't have to take it else where.

And my point is, if they want to turn the testosterone and crazy up to 11...I know a good place to do just that.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
ROMOSAPIEN9;2278540 said:
And my point is, if they want to turn the testosterone and crazy up to 11...I know a good place to do just that.

well...bye.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ROMOSAPIEN9;2278540 said:

what are you talking about......

JPM

Reaction score
iceberg;2278496 said:
'eh, i was too quick on that one. my bad. besides, you can only ignore 99 people before the system says it's full so i had to take someone back off. :cool:
Really, I'm dead then. Oh, well time to weed thru and remove the ones who are banned.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
so i like biskits (no pun ment) and gravy after a win...mmmm mighty delicious

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
ROMOSAPIEN9;2278515 said:

I won't hold me breath.

So 'like men' is akin to dropping f-bombs at will and questioning other's manliness over the internet because you can't discuss a topic in an intelligent manner. Gotcha.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg;2278496 said:

And I'll always appreciate it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile;2276895 said:
I did expect something else because we aren't supposed to think like Commanders fans.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Ha, ha...I posted last night about the same thing!

It's amazing and somewhat embarassing that supposed Cowboy fans feel the need to bash their supposed team AFTER A FRIGGEN WIN?!!

When the Commanders lose, ES goes into melt down mode. When the Cowboys WIN, we have supposed Cowboys fans GO INTO MELT DOWN MODE?

I don't get it...?

And, like Iceberg said, it's getting really sad to come here after a win and read all the negative stuff after a win, and a damn good win at that!

Here the Boyz are, 3 - 0, yet, let's still bash Romo, let's bash Roy, let's bash the defense, let's bash Wade, let's bash...hell, anything, let's just bash the Cowboys!

Pretty sad to know that there are fans that are as equal or WORSE than a friggen Commander fan.

How embarassing.

:(