Roy Williams Bash Thread *Merged*

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2278317 said:
just because you say its fact doesn't make it so......what about his game makes him a bad safety ???????

I believe I layed that out in my initial post. Pay attention this time....

Can't tackle
Can't cover
Loves the lifestyle, not the game

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ROMOSAPIEN9;2278335 said:
I believe I layed that out in my initial post. Pay attention this time....

Can't tackle
Can't cover
Loves the lifestyle, not the game

RW was 2nd in our team in tackles last season...... The year before he had 5 INTS which lead all safeties what are you saying????

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2278200 said:
3 per game???? Outside of Desean Jackson one big play name something else this season or last year for that matter.......

Just more STUPIDITY from the Roy haters... in point of fact, after 3 games, the Boys have given up three passes TOTAL of over 20 yards...

And two of those were last night, with Roy out of the game... and I can't recall if Roy had broken his arm when the Iggles hit that deep pass to Jackson in the 3rd quarter of the last game...

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2278344 said:
Just more STUPIDITY from the Roy haters... in point of fact, after 3 games, the Boys have given up three passes TOTAL of over 20 yards...

And two of those were last night, with Roy out of the game... and I can't recall if Roy had broken his arm when the Iggles hit that deep pass to Jackson in the 3rd quarter of the last game...

I'm pretty sure they are blaming him for the deep passes last night also it makes sense.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2278338 said:
RW was 2nd in our team in tackles last season...... The year before he had 5 INTS which lead all safeties what are you saying????

You sound just like one of those Quincy Carter fans trying to justify his stats.

Unlike you.....I believe my eyes, not stats.

Roy Williams is a liability to this team. Now we can either agree to disagree or continue this conversation adnauseum, but the fact remains that I will NEVER change my opinion because I'm right and you're wrong.

Your move pardner.

silverbear

Reaction score
Thanos68;2278239 said:
Your opinion means no more than anyone else's, including ESPN. You know no more than anyone else. We all have our opinions, mine is Roy sucks. Yours is that he doesn't

Your problem is that (this year) your opinion is unsupported by facts, while mine is...

And to save time by responding to another of your posts in this thread here, yes, 100 yards or so of the passing yardage last night was gained in garbage time... this is a point I made a few posts ago...

But garbage time yardage counts, too... and the Boys were TOO soft in garbage time...

Again, facts is facts, and the fact is, the best game by far that the Boys have had defensively was the one game where Roy was available start to finish... this would seem to suggest that Wade finally figured out how to best use him...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
ROMOSAPIEN9;2278353 said:
but the fact remains that I will NEVER change my opinion

Sounds like a lot of Roy Bashers.

Thats what agenda means.

silverbear

Reaction score
khiladi;2278271 said:
BTW, Dallas red-zone defense was sweet yesterday...

Yes, it was... I saw a lot to like last night... we should also be mindful that the Pack has a VERY explosive offense...

My arguments are all about rebutting the suggestion that the Boys are better off without Roy, I don't mean to suggest that I was pissed at the defense last night...

silverbear

Reaction score
ROMOSAPIEN9;2278283 said:
I just scanned through the thread. Read some of it so I see that there are pro's and con's...but...

Let me just say this once.....ROY WILLIAMS FRIGGIN SUX!!!!!!!

He is a liability and needs to be traded for a bag of marbles and some deep heating rub.

He's in love with the lifestyle and not the game. All he does is try to lay a devastating hit. He couldn't (form) tackle my daughter, and he couldn't cover me.

When I found out he broke his arm I was literally excited. Now we can play some solid defense w/o this friggin albatros on the field.

Trade him, cut him, I don't care.

Hey RW...It's time to get good, or get gone. Good riddance I say!!

And another heard from... one that admits to being happy when a Cowboys player breaks his arm...

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
zrinkill;2278359 said:
Sounds like a lot of Roy Bashers.

Thats what agenda means.

and there's so many dead horse topics people just can't let go of, i just departed and went back to "the backroom" where smaller numbers and less fanatics screaming our 3-0 team sucks cause they have some anti-boner for a player for xyz reason prevails. nowhere near as active but there's something to be said for that.

back to my cave now, let the bashing continue.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
You sound just like one of those Quincy Carter fans trying to justify his stats.

Roy Williams is a liability to this team. Now we can either agree to disagree or continue this conversation adnauseum, but the fact remains that I will NEVER change my opinion because I'm right and you're wrong.

Your move pardner.

I knew I shouldn't have posted stats because RW haters don't recognize them however if you are saying he can't tackle and by the end of the year he has a lot of tackles doesn't that disprove your theory of course not he has so many tackles because he's targeted so much and gets bets a lot and that's why he horse collars all the time......So what about the other players on our team that were missing a lot of tackles last night??? does that not mean anything to you or do they get a pass because they aren't RW????

Beleive none of what you hear and half of what you see.

silverbear

Reaction score
Thanos68;2278285 said:
Please, get a life, what do you think I am, the NFL archivist?

I see-- you'll make any outrageous claim that pops into your head, and we're supposed to accept it as gospel...

You made the claim, a very specific claim, now you've been challenged on it... so it's now up to you to either defend the claim, or wind up looking stupid...

sacase

Reaction score
Wow, the man didn't even play in the game and people are bashing him. I wish there was an ignore thread option.

khiladi

Reaction score
silverbear;2278360 said:
Yes, it was... I saw a lot to like last night... we should also be mindful that the Pack has a VERY explosive offense...

My arguments are all about rebutting the suggestion that the Boys are better off without Roy, I don't mean to suggest that I was pissed at the defense last night...

Driver got that 50 yarder and the Cowboys still held them to a field-goal. They give up a big-play and they go right back and hold the Packers to a field-goal.

I'm more concerned with Romo's tendency to force the issue in the red-zone.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
silverbear;2278361 said:
And another moron heard from... one that admits to being happy when a Cowboys player breaks his arm...

Happy for the team...yes.

I'm the moron!?!

Weren't you one of Quincy suckarse Carter's staunchest supporters?

I rest my case.

silverbear

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;2278322 said:
I always enjoy how silverbear stalks his prey, then ATTACKS! :D

I'm just past fed up with having to wade through crap like this thread after a fargin' win...

I need to get my sense of humor back, I guess...

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2278365 said:
So what about the other players on our team that were missing a lot of tackles last night??? do they get a pass because they aren't RW????

Yes!!

silverbear

Reaction score

Too bad your eyes are so completely clueless... perhaps you should consult a good opthamalogist...

If that's the case, you ought to be able to prove it with FACTS... but you never seem to do that, all you do is bellow your rage...