Roy Williams Bash Thread *Merged*

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
ROMOSAPIEN9;2278283 said:
I just scanned through the thread. Read some of it so I see that there are pro's and con's...but...

Let me just say this once.....ROY WILLIAMS FRIGGIN SUX!!!!!!!

He is a liability and needs to be traded for a bag of marbles and some deep heating rub.

He's in love with the lifestyle and not the game. All he does is try to lay a devastating hit. He couldn't (form) tackle my daughter, and he couldn't cover me.

When I found out he broke his arm I was literally excited. Now we can play some solid defense w/o this friggin albatros on the field.

Trade him, cut him, I don't care.

Hey RW...It's time to get good, or get gone. Good riddance I say!!

ROMOSAPIEN9;2278295 said:
Laugh all you want dude....I'm right.

ROMOSAPIEN9;2278312 said:
Look bro......RW SUX!!

That's a fact....PERIOD.

Deal with it.

ROMOSAPIEN9;2278335 said:
I believe I layed that out in my initial post. Pay attention this time....

Can't tackle
Can't cover
Loves the lifestyle, not the game

ROMOSAPIEN9;2278353 said:
You sound just like one of those Quincy Carter fans trying to justify his stats.

Unlike you.....I believe my eyes, not stats.

Roy Williams is a liability to this team. Now we can either agree to disagree or continue this conversation adnauseum, but the fact remains that I will NEVER change my opinion because I'm right and you're wrong.

Your move pardner.

ROMOSAPIEN9;2278370 said:
Happy for the team...yes.

I'm the moron!?!

Weren't you one of Quincy suckarse Carter's staunchest supporters?

I rest my case.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2278255&postcount=6

i just wanted to share that with everyone on my way out.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
khiladi;2278369 said:
Driver got that 50 yarder and the Cowboys still held them to a field-goal. They give up a big-play and they go right back and hold the Packers to a field-goal.

I'm more concerned with Romo's tendency to force the issue in the red-zone.

Hey, I'm with you on that last point...

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
ROMOSAPIEN9;2278407 said:
What's your friggin problem!?!

I thought we were cool.

Oh well.

Well, if he's kind enough to point out that you're making an arse of yourself, you might want to thank him. FWIW.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
not to be a smarthiney or point to any specific person, but the amount of negativity just chased me out of here. i love my cowboys. always have. when they were 1-15 i wore my cheap jersey as often as i could. we've had some incredible highs and some damn painful lows through this franchise. but we know how "high" the highs can be *because* of those lows.

and we feel the pain of those lows because of how high we've gotten as a team. it's a pair we can't do without, seperate, or much of anything but appreciate.

but this forum has more dead horses than a glue factory. you can't talk football you have to defend your position. yes, i've done that in the past and i'm certainly not excluding myself from those types of discussions.

but we're going on a high right now and i just want to enjoy it w/o the petty bickering and personal agendas flogging this site too often. i'll check in from time to time still but even now when i do it's the same thing, different day.

i just don't want that in my 2008 dallas cowboys season. i'll stick to my smaller backroom and talk football. not attack and counter.

i'll stick to the other forums in here because i really do care about many of the posters here and their own opinions. but i simply refuse to let the hate-parade of posters take anything away from this season to me so my only real option is to bow out and go enjoy this team, sticking my head back in here from time to time to just see how some friends are doing.

this is going to be an incredible year and i just won't let some haters make it anything less than that cause they hate.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
dwight;2276662 said:
Did anybody notice that Dallas defense played well without Roy Williams. I don't see Dallas keeping him next year.

Did you see how well the forum was going without this thread? When can we cut you?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg;2278454 said:
not to be a smarthiney or point to any specific person, but the amount of negativity just chased me out of here. i love my cowboys. always have. when they were 1-15 i wore my cheap jersey as often as i could. we've had some incredible highs and some damn painful lows through this franchise. but we know how "high" the highs can be *because* of those lows.

and we feel the pain of those lows because of how high we've gotten as a team. it's a pair we can't do without, seperate, or much of anything but appreciate.

but this forum has more dead horses than a glue factory. you can't talk football you have to defend your position. yes, i've done that in the past and i'm certainly not excluding myself from those types of discussions.

but we're going on a high right now and i just want to enjoy it w/o the petty bickering and personal agendas flogging this site too often. i'll check in from time to time still but even now when i do it's the same thing, different day.

i just don't want that in my 2008 dallas cowboys season. i'll stick to my smaller backroom and talk football. not attack and counter.

i'll stick to the other forums in here because i really do care about many of the posters here and their own opinions. but i simply refuse to let the hate-parade of posters take anything away from this season to me so my only real option is to bow out and go enjoy this team, sticking my head back in here from time to time to just see how some friends are doing.

this is going to be an incredible year and i just won't let some haters make it anything less than that cause they hate.

:bow::worthy::toast::thumbup::worthy2::clap2:

That was a great post.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
iceberg;2278454 said:
not to be a smarthiney or point to any specific person, but the amount of negativity just chased me out of here...

Don't leave man. The ignore list is a wonderful thing.:)

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
tomson75;2278494 said:
He knows how to use it. Trust me. ;)

'eh, i was too quick on that one. my bad. besides, you can only ignore 99 people before the system says it's full so i had to take someone back off. :cool: