Roy Williams weight issue...

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1371523 said:
Man, I can't wait til the season starts and we see Roy play at the same weight and at the same position...and folks gives props to Wade for Roy's playmaking ability. It's bound to happen.

aint that the truth

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
22 said:
Roy only had the 5 picks because the opposing team needed to throw the ball and was just forcing balls in the air. Roy got burned way too many times and was the reason we had a horrible Defense. Roy is just a BAD player. Anybody that says that he is still a good player is living in denial. He cant even tackle anymore. If you look at the last 6-8 games he didnt make any Difference. He supposed to be a Playmake or a Momentum changer but hes not anymore. He's now just a bum. The Cowboys need to trade him. If we keep him his value will decrease rapidly and soon every Realistic Cowboys fan will want to run this guy out of town.

See everyone crack doesn't always kill, sometimes it just makes you stupid

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
22 said:
Offenses scheme to burn his butt EVERY game.

EVERY game he gets burned on a big play. I mean every game. Find me a game where he doesn't get toasted.

find me a game where our front 7 legitimately made the QB shell shocked.....it happened maybe one or two games this year....other than that...our front 7 was more passive than Ghandi

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Biggems;1371738 said:
find me a game where our front 7 legitimately made the QB shell shocked.....it happened maybe one or two games this year....other than that...our front 7 was more passive than Ghandi

:lmao2:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
smarta5150;1371702 said:
:lmao:

Are you serious? Remember when we beat the 9-0 Colts?
or his pick against the skins on the 1. or his pick against tampa that totally changed the momentum, or his pick against carolina that sealed the game.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Biggems;1371738 said:

the lions game. and roy couldnt cover either. constantly being beat in the flat by the te and rbs. roy sucks thats plain and simple. maybe thats a little harsh but thats what his play shows right now. we all know he's better then what he's showing but right now thats what he's showing. he's playing strictly on his reputation.and unfortunatly that rep was destroyed by his own doing the last couple yrs.

true the front 7 didnt help the situation but to say roy wouldnt have gotten burned on plays even if there was pressure is dumb IMO. roy will get burnt nomatter what, until he loses some weight and plays smarter.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
22 said:
Offenses scheme to burn his butt EVERY game.

EVERY game he gets burned on a big play. I mean every game. Find me a game where he doesn't get toasted.

I now have 22,895 reasons to add you to my ignore list.

Actually I have a different name for that list, but I'll get banned if I reveal it.

Welcome aboard.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Rack;1371752 said:
I now have 22,895 reasons to add you to my ignore list.

Actually I have a different name for that list, but I'll get banned if I reveal it.

Welcome aboard.

is that 39?

lahomeboyy

Reaction score
yall are just non realictic Dallas Cowboys fans; you guys are living in denial. Later.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
22 said:
yall are just non realictic Dallas Cowboys fans; you guys are living in denial. Later.

and you are probably a skins fan cya

AbeBeta

Reaction score
His weight isn't an issue for me. His lack of leadership and thin skin is. He was the guy who we needed to step up and lead the team after Woody went down. He never did.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
latin

roy had an INT that he returned for a TD called back in that game cause of a bogus penalty on Newman.....who knows where the game would have gone had the refs not called that lame penalty.

yes he dropped 1-2 more ints that game.....

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Biggems;1371773 said:

Isn't this when someone needs to step in a show a photograph of a "shoulder strap" that suggests he was injured to explain away the drops?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Roy Williams doesnt weigh 235lbs...anybody that acutally sees him up close can tell that

and now with a defensive system that actually makes some sense, these ridiculous threads about him being a fat, 2nd rate player that nobody wants will finally go away forever

David

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Biggems;1371773 said:
latin

roy had an INT that he returned for a TD called back in that game cause of a bogus penalty on Newman.....who knows where the game would have gone had the refs not called that lame penalty.

thats why i said he's better then he's showing, but right now he's showing something else. he needs to get his head out of his you know what. put in the time in the film room for one. i have to think that somebody making the mistakes he does isnt putting in the time. he's looking for the highlight hits, and thats obvious on the point blank should be tackles he missed all last season trying to fire at a guy like a missle instead of a simple wrap up tackle for a good 4 yrd loss. right now he's playing like his skull is 17 inches thick and theres nothing but air in there