Roy Williams weight issue...

STSINAZ

Reaction score
i think parcells problem is him worrying too much about what could happen thereby not controlling what does happen...

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
STSINAZ;1371820 said:
i think parcells problem is him worrying too much about what could happen thereby not controlling what does happen...

Parcells stressed error free football to everyone

locked&loaded

Reaction score
smarta5150;1371792 said:
I was gonna mention that because he said Jacobs... but that would make too much sense for someone packing a brain like his.

o wow. good one with the whole brain thing. what does that have anything to do with getting overpowerd? roy hit his helmet in his stomach. jacobs fumbled and started looking for the ball. jacbos woudlnt even fell to the ground if he wasnt going back for the ball. infact until he fumbled i would of bet jacobs would of scored.

and i dont hate roy. you just seem to liek to call people out in threads. i said it woudlnt hurt him to gain some muscle hes flabby. than i stated examples of when he got stiff armed or dozed over. but it seems that when he shows a video of roy doing somethign good hes the next coming of god and completley right. its like roys your dad and you have to defend him to the death.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1371835 said:
o wow. good one with the whole brain thing. what does that have anything to do with getting overpowerd? roy hit his helmet in his stomach. jacobs fumbled and started looking for the ball. jacbos woudlnt even fell to the ground if he wasnt going back for the ball. infact until he fumbled i would of bet jacobs would of scored.

Urlacher has been juked by Tom Brady... does that make Urlacher bad?

Whats the point of bringing up a couple plays when someone missed a tackle or got "dozed?"

There is zero point... it happens.

superpunk

Reaction score
On behalf of Cowboyszone.com, I'd like to thank you for another lame-*** "Roy is fat" thread. If you're feeling frisky, you might want to follow it up with a "Roy can't cover", "Roy doesn't deserve the pro-bowl", "Roy < Shawan Tailur" or "Roy Williams went to Oklahoma" thread. They'll be JUST as interesting.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;1371845 said:
On behalf of Cowboyszone.com, I'd like to thank you for another lame-*** "Roy is fat" thread. If you're feeling frisky, you might want to follow it up with a "Roy can't cover", "Roy doesn't deserve the pro-bowl", "Roy < Shawan Tailur" or "Roy Williams went to Oklahoma" thread. They'll be JUST as interesting.

Truth is a defense, you know. BTW, don't tell other people how to think or post, lest you'd like the same treatment. Okay?

the kid 05

Reaction score
Up next on UFC 68 SuperPunk v.s. bbgun for the welterweight title

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
22 said:
Woo! Yep when were up 21-14 he comes up with a play that was going to be incomplete anyway. Yep Way to come up big Roy. Your Football's version of Alex Rodriguez.

ps. Way to make that one solo tackle in that game. LOL!!:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Don't be a fool man, the score was NOT 21-14 when Roy got the interception. Look it up.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1371858 said:
Don't be a fool man, the score was NOT 21-14 when Roy got the interception. Look it up.

Its ok DC... he went away, finally.

superpunk

Reaction score
bbgun;1371854 said:
Truth is a defense, you know. BTW, don't tell other people how to think or post, lest you'd like the same treatment. Okay?

I didn't - and won't. Thanks for looking out for me, though. I think you're cute, too. :shades: :busty:

the kid 05

Reaction score
Rack;1371887 said:
It's in the 40's now.

rack...its been a long time since *Updated 6/29/06*, almost a year, and you haven't done much to the charger? hows the new garage treating you?

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1371523 said:
Man, I can't wait til the season starts and we see Roy play at the same weight and at the same position...and folks gives props to Wade for Roy's playmaking ability. It's bound to happen.

I hope Wade's scheme does take advantage of Roy's abilities.

Despite what the homers want to say around here, his play has slipped and he isn't what I'd call an elite safety. I'd imagine most teams game plan to exploit him instead of game plan to avoid him.

It really wouldn't matter to me, but people will go out of there way to degrade you if you have anything negative about him. Combine this with the fact that it is fairly common knowledge that he has a subpar work ethic and a thin skin and it really irks me.

But, I'm sure someone will make up some stats to defend him. :rolleyes:

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
summerisfunner;1371981 said:
you Roy haters are idiots

I love Roy I just really don't like his angles on tackles, judgement on deep balls, and unenthusiastic play down the stretch last year.

superpunk

Reaction score
junk;1372179 said:
But, I'm sure someone will make up some stats to defend him. :rolleyes:
Seriously, right?

What are these morons and their "facts" ( I did the quote fingers) thinking? So lame. Truthiness is much more fun. I would rather "feel" that I am correct than know it anyday.