Roy Williams (WR) is a Cowboy! *** Merged ***

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Great job Hostile. You said it would happen as far back as April (or probably before that).

I'm very happy, don't care about the price as long as we can get him signed to an extension. We have some insurance now for T.O. and the future (provided an extension occurs which I'm confident will happen)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Hostile is a lucky man, he's been preaching this for a long time now, and now we get to annoint him, because he came thru. I guess I will listen to him from now on. :D

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
yes... we know... you're not cool by "being the first to post" or something

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ouch

FuzzyLumpkins is going to be pissed

is every Cowboy fan celebrating on this site or what??

Hailmary

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2338892 said:
The DMN says it's a first, third and sixth, but we get a seventh back.

/I think the CowboysZone.com server might be headed for IR.

I just heard that on ESPN also...

If so, I'm cool w/ it. I don't know how the 2 scenarios play out according to the draft charts, but I'm assuming it's fairly close.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm thrilled. I don't care if it's 2 seconds, a first, third, and sixth, or whatever. This is bright news during an otherwise crappy few days. I'm THRILLED.

Hello TO! No more double teams for you buddy and even if they do hello Roy or Witten. The days of just simply jamming up TO and doubling him are about to end.

BigWillie

Reaction score
ESPN says it is a 1st, 3rd an 6th.

Not for sure how I feel about that. Guess we will see if Roy can produce enough to be worth that price.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2338892 said:
The DMN says it's a first, third and sixth, but we get a seventh back.

/I think the CowboysZone.com server might be headed for IR.

Ed Werder just corrected himself with the same info on GAC. Hope Roy comes here and kicks butt. I would think the Cowboys sixth and Lions Seventh will be within ten picks of the other, so the 1st and third are the biggies.

Air Force One

Reaction score
Here: http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/101508dnspocowboyswilliams.111b05472.html

ethiostar

Reaction score
A 1st, 3rd, and 6th,................what????????????????????????????

Is this a joke.

WOW

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Congratulations Hostile. Your source is legit and we got our man. Now, if I can stay in the forum long enough without getting kicked out, I can find out how many posters who thought they knew Goodell understand they didn't know the man at all.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
where are all these people who always add their sarcastic posts about how the person who starts a roy williams whatif thread is dumb and knows nothing. time for all of u to be quiet for once and own up to, u dont know anymore of the workings of the dallas cowboys then the dumb person.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
How do we know that we can lock him up after this year? I like the trade but we would be completely screwed if he wouldn't sign an extension. Does anyone know if that is part of the deal?

jasonwitten82

Reaction score
NFL Live just said now Dallas has two many people to throw the ball too, I'm starting to hate ESPN not that it matters but NOTHING the Cowboys do will make them happy

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2338901 said:
ouch

FuzzyLumpkins is going to be pissed
is every Cowboy fan celebrating on this site or what??

Fuzzlumpkins is the definition of wrong all the time.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
thought it was a 2nd and a 3rd

Sorry....edit....not a fact just assumed

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I never said anyone was dumb but I have no problem admitting that I said I didnt believe it would ever happen. Pass me some of that crow right now! I'm ready, willing, and happy to eat it!

MTCowboys88

cowboys3128
Reaction score
DallasEast;2338909 said:
Congratulations Hostile. Your source is legit and we got our man. Now, if I can stay in the forum long enough without getting kicked out, I can find out how many posters who thought they knew Goodell understand they didn't know the man at all.

Ditto. Hos's sources were spot on. He took alot of heat because it didn't happen early in the year, but I blame that on the dysfunctional family that is the Lions!