Roy Williams (WR) is a Cowboy! *** Merged ***

QT

Reaction score
Is his jersey going to say R. Williams II? At least we will have one good Roy Williams. GO ROY!!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
My only question is, how do they put the names on the back with RW safety on the team as well? ;) edit: beat me to it QuanTran

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
now, who goes?

do we reach an injury settlement w/ Hurd and release him?

****...the...server! pump more money into CZ guys!

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
this server is the most annoying thing I have ever encountered on the entire internet

no offense...

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
so do we see Roy playing a lot of snaps this week or will it take a little bit for him to learn the system???

QT

Reaction score
Clove;2338950 said:
My only question is, how do they put the names on the back with RW safety on the team as well? ;) edit: beat me to it QuanTran

+1 for me :)

WOHOO!!!! I like it alot :)

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2338951 said:
now, who goes?

I would bet we release Pacman. He's done for at least 4 games and in all likelihood forever. We would get our 4th rounder back from TN as well, I think.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2338956 said:
so do we see Roy playing a lot of snaps this week or will it take a little bit for him to learn the system???

snaps this week, you really only have to throw the ball up for grabs and Roy WIlly will get it

that's what seperates him from TO, he's a physical WR who uses his body to shield the ball from defenders, and is a pretty impressive leaper, for reference, think of a faster Keyshawn Johnson

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2338965 said:
I would bet we release Pacman. He's done for at least 4 games and in all likelihood forever. We would get our 4th rounder back from TN as well, I think.

Jerry has already said we are not cutting pacman.......release stanback...hes worthless...

zeromaster

Reaction score
Definitely a boost for the offense assuming RJ doesn't outwit himself further with another weapon.

Defense and special teams are still a work in progress... ;)

Hailmary

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2338951 said:
now, who goes?

Hurd won't be taking up a roster spot because he'll be placed on the IR, no?

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
zeromaster;2338972 said:
Definitely a boost for the offense assuming RJ doesn't outwit himself further with another weapon.

Defense and special teams are still a work in progress... ;)

who the F is "RJ"?

utrunner07

Reaction score
Remeber how happy we were when we signed Galloway? Remeber how we all knew that Pacman was going to solve our secondary woes? Lets wait to start claiming the Super Bowl until RW proves himself as a Dallas Cowboy. Roy can not play corner...he can not rush the passer, he can not protect the QB...lets all just take a step back and remeber exactly what kind of situation we are in. This is a desperate move by a desperate team on the edge of an abyss.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
ajk23az;2338970 said:
Jerry has already said we are not cutting pacman.......release stanback...hes worthless...

He said that?!

We are not cutting him? Even if he's out for the year? Why would we keep him?

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
ajk23az;2338970 said:
if Hurd goes on IR nobody gets released i think

Air Force One

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2338979 said:
We are not cutting him? Even if he's out for the year? Why would we keep him?
Because he has the potential to dominate at his position?

he'll play again this year, imo. if not, he;ll play next year and the Cowboys are a better team with him.