Roy Williams

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
This is Our Year;2261473 said:
Wow that sucks a lot ******. Probably on that huge hit on ST coverage he had

:bang2:
I think that's what it was. I was actually giving him some love this year, so we'll see who steps up, or if they move Henry to FS or what happens next.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Seriously, I don't view this as a big loss. Roy has sucked since 2005, when he started dating Destiny's Child, and collecting poodles.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Put a cast on that **** and play Roy or when ppl play with cast is that a broken hand????

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
rexrobinson;2261527 said:
#38 looked like #31 last year on that long pass to DeSean Jackson. I wonder who blew the coverage there.

I wonder if he can still play with a cast on like a lot of lineman do.

Coach Wade was pretty emphatic about it NOT being Roy's fault on that touchdown in the post game conference.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Don Corleone;2261666 said:
Of course he will. It isn't about production. It's all about celebrity.

Dude are you even a boys fan? all ive seen from your post is just negative things to say. get lost

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Don Corleone;2261666 said:
Of course he will. It isn't about production. It's all about celebrity.

Dude are you even a boys fan? all you ever say is negative stuff.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
Draegerman;2261634 said:
Coach Wade was pretty emphatic about it NOT being Roy's fault on that touchdown in the post game conference.

I don't know what coverage was called so I am not one to blame Roy every time he is trailing a receiver into the end zone.

Just to be fair, he did have a 20 yard head start to the end zone so he really wasn't running stride for stride. LOL

Don Corleone

Reaction score
T.O81;2261683 said:
Dude are you even a boys fan? all ive seen from your post is just negative things to say. get lost

LOL. Listen kid...I've been a fan longer than you've been alive. I'm a realist. I call it like I see it.

Roy Williams has sucked for years. Let someone else play, and we might actually see the secondary improve.

Get lost? Who are you to tell me to get lost?

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Don Corleone;2261696 said:
LOL. Listen kid...I've been a fan longer than you've been alive. I'm a realist. I call it like I see it.

Roy Williams has sucked for years. Let someone else play, and we might actually see the secondary improve.

Get lost? Who are you to tell me to get lost?

:lmao2: So i guess since you claim to be a fan longer you are right? So who on the team , can take RW's spot and play better genius??

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Maybe as Newman continues to get healthy and Jones gets more comfortable, we will see Henry take a more permanant role at FS while sliding Hamlin to SS. Scandrick and Jenkins can fill the nickle and dime spots just fine.

JPM

Reaction score
T.O81;2261707 said:
:lmao2: So i guess since you claim to be a fan longer you are right? So who on the team , can take RW's spot and play better genius??
He called you a kid in bold too, that means he's doubly more of a fan than you and for longer than you.

Nexx

Reaction score
honestly, roy isnt the same roy even if he is the same playe of 5 years ago. this systems doesnt take advantage of his best skills set of playing close to the line of scrimmage. hell, dawkins seemed to make more plays around the line of scrimmage tonight than roy has in a year and 2 games. i honestly dont think we will miss him all that much. hopefully watkins, brown or henry can step up and take him place.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
rexrobinson;2261690 said:
I don't know what coverage was called so I am not one to blame Roy every time he is trailing a receiver into the end zone.

Just to be fair, he did have a 20 yard head start to the end zone so he really wasn't running stride for stride. LOL

it was a zone

PacMan passed DeSean off to Roy

one guy is running forward in a 4.2 40, the other, probably a 4.5, backpeddling

who do you think is going to win that matchup?

I know Roy gets beat, but everyone wants to blame everything on him

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
literally giants fans are sad that Roy got hurt im not kidding.

sucks for Roy though we have been using him a lot better so far it seems and is still a playmaker for us with int's and force fumbles even last year when he wasnt put in situations he just aint that good in

Nexx

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2261744 said:
it was a zone

PacMan passed DeSean off to Roy

one guy is running forward in a 4.2 40, the other, probably a 4.5, backpeddling

who do you think is going to win that matchup?

I know Roy gets beat, but everyone wants to blame everything on him

a good safety, whoever it might be will still be slower than desean, would turn and run and take a good angle. roy just doesnt have the instincts to do this.