Ruin your draft, Ruin your kicker, Score Six Points

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think it was 16-21st. But people fall, and you have more selections closer to the top.

What did that victory do for the team, exactly?

I mean I don't know what you wanted them to do? They played their youth out there. The object was to play your youth and see what you have. A win is good for those young guys.

Sydla

Reaction score
Blaming Garrett for ruining Bailey is going overboard. Better buckle up for a crazy offseason on this board. May have to take another lengthy break.

9-7 after 13-3 when clear coaching issues were on display is likely going to do that to a fan base.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Zack Martin and Ja'Wuan James.

If the Cowboys would've stood pat instead of thinking they needed a top pick they could've had Brockers and Wagner instead of Mo Claiborne.

Even Zach Martin.....they were close to getting Johnny Manziel. It doesn't matter where you draft. This team has shown that more than probably any other team.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well last year, a few spots was the difference in landing the guy we apparently wanted in McKinley at DE.

And we will see in a few years if that was the right move. Because if they truly wanted McKinley they could've traded up for him. They have enough draft picks to trade up if they really truly want a guy.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I mean I don't know what you wanted them to do? They played their youth out there. The object was to play your youth and see what you have. A win is good for those young guys.

Lose. This game built nothing for the youth. If they were going against Wentz and a full house and beat them, then i am on board. But when your offense can't even muster 10 points while playing against the third string QB who was on the practice squad, and a laundry list of injuries and players not starting, the draft pick was more important.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah it was probably the worst possible scenario today other than a key player getting a bad injury.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Worst Owner in the League

One of the worst coaches in the League

Same results will happen next season.
That about covers it :popcorn:
I was hoping for 0-0 OT
But they ruined that.
Wanted to see rush at least a half..... They ruined that too!
So now what do they know about Rush in a real game? :facepalm:
What good did it do for dak to play? :huh:
Will he feel better now after this
6 point game? :clap:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lose. This game built nothing for the youth. If they were going against Wentz and a full house and beat them, then i am on board. But when your offense can't even muster 10 points while playing against the third string QB who was on the practice squad, and a laundry list of injuries and players not starting, the draft pick was more important.

You thought they went out of their way to win?

I mean how do you lose a game where the other team doesn't score a point? The Eagles scored as much points as you did today........

Dwight

Reaction score
NFL is a business, and the Boys are at the top in terms of $$$. As for SB's, blame Jerry the GM.

Ok the money part is what he brings to the table.

However, a good owner realizes that if his GM is not producing then a change needs to occur.

Jerry has not been a good GM and as an owner that’s a reflection on him.

If an owner is content with a bad performance of a GM (which he holds that position) then it’s apparently on the owner as well.

I use to think the same as you but reality hit me in the face when I was 16 years old and now I’m 37 and Jerry is officially a terrible owner.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That about covers it :popcorn:
I was hoping for 0-0 OT
But they ruined that.
Wanted to see rush at least a half..... They ruined that too!
So now what do they know about Rush in a real game? :facepalm:
What good did it do for dak to play? :huh:
Will he feel better now after this
6 point game? :clap:

Rush is not in this teams plans. They have a franchise quarterback. Rush is the backup. No team sits their franchise qb in his 2nd year to look at the freaking backup.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Oh no you did not. Get rightfully shunned. A winning record is important. Positive note to end the season. No bad taste in the teams mouth. Fought til the end. Draft position doesn’t matter. /s

What Jerry will say when he decides to keep Garrett around.