Ruin your draft, Ruin your kicker, Score Six Points

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I want them to fire the coaching staff. I want them to give the young players a new, creative staff. I want them to get a coaching staff that can develop Dak.

That’s what I want.

And yes, given the situation, I’d rather have a pick three spots higher in every round.

Well I want that too......but this is Jerry's team and the Cowboys. I've been a fan of this team my whole life.....and I know what's going to happen. I know that we could hire a whole new staff and the results be the same.

I know that we've had Sean Payton here and he sucked. I know we've had Mike Zimmer here and he sucked. Jason may suck. Won't argue that. But I know this is bigger than Jason or this staff. This staff has Super Bowl rings.....far more recent than Jerry and co. does.

I cheer and hope this team, players and staff can win in spite Jerry. But even I know deep down inside....it probably won't happen.

Zordon

Reaction score
At least he didn't ruin this board. Left that to you
Burn-Meme-3.jpg

rockj7

Reaction score
Worst Owner in the League

One of the worst coaches in the League

Same results will happen next season.

Darn shame when I think your talking about the Cleveland browns but your really talking about the Boys

Sydla

Reaction score
Well I want that too......but this is Jerry's team and the Cowboys. I've been a fan of this team my whole life.....and I know what's going to happen. I know that we could hire a whole new staff and the results be the same.

I know that we've had Sean Payton here and he sucked. I know we've had Mike Zimmer here and he sucked. Jason may suck. Won't argue that. But I know this is bigger than Jason or this staff. This staff has Super Bowl rings.....far more recent than Jerry and co. does.

I cheer and hope this team, players and staff can win in spite Jerry. But even I know deep down inside....it probably won't happen.

I don’t believe that. I think if Jerry picks the right coach they can win. Notice that none of the guys he has chosen to be head coach after Johnson have we gone on and done great things elsewhere.

That tells me he sucks at hiring coaches not that he somehow puts to voodoo on them with his presence and they succeed once they get out from under him.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
5-1 vs. the NFC East and still miss the playoffs. You won't get a better opportunity in a year where the NFC East sucks this much. Garrett is a joke

Ashwynn

Reaction score
The cowboys do what they've done for a long time now... show up when it doesn't matter.
The Boys didn't show up, the eagirls were just that pathetic with a 3rd string QB. We didn't beat them, they just could not get going.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don’t believe that. I think if Jerry picks the right coach they can win. Notice that none of the guys he has chosen to be head coach after Johnson have we gone on and done great things elsewhere.

That tells me he sucks at hiring coaches not that he somehow puts to voodoo on them with his presence and they succeed once they get out from under him.

Well a lot of those guys haven't even gotten a chance to do so. How many bad coordinators have we had that have gone on to have success elsewhere? That list is far greater.

And its not some voodoo. Its a culture thing. These players, these coaches....they should be held accountable by their GM......by their head coach...there's no pecking order. How many years has this team been good just for them to suck the season after? That has happened far too much. And every time they are good......we get excited and drink the Kool aid just to sit here at 8-8 or 9-7.

Sydla

Reaction score
5-1 vs. the NFC East and still miss the playoffs. You won't get a better opportunity in a year where the NFC East sucks this much. Garrett is a joke

That 5-1 record is bogus. The 5th win was a gift. Just like last year how we laughed at Eagles fans putting any stock into that last win against us in Philly.