Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
D1HGg5UV4AcvoTz.jpg

Mr_437

Reaction score
1) To put a young QB in this position (emotional WR) isn't a good look for the FO.

2) BUF GM build young buddy the timeline of your QB1-WR1 is horrible.

3) Dang AB, this may really be the end of your football career...PIT shot AB the bird on his way out haha.

Iron_Man

KevinU
Reaction score
The franchise... How does Steeler Nation feel about this? :muttley: How does the whole NFL nation including Buffalo feel about this? :muttley:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Giving up a top 10 pick for a reject....and taking on all that money. Honestly...could there be a worse trade in NFL history? Only one I could think of was the Herschal Walker deal...but this one ranks right up there as one of the worst deals ever. :rolleyes:

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Giving up a top 10 pick for a reject....and taking on all that money. Honestly...could there be a worse trade in NFL history? Only one I could think of was the Herschal Walker deal...but this one ranks right up there as one of the worst deals ever. :rolleyes:
lol na nothing could ever touch that Walker deal. At the time of the trade i was a very mad 10yr old kid. He's the reason became a Cowboys fan. But when Emmitt came everything felt better.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
"Remember that night Antonio Brown was a Bill for like 6 hours"....:muttley:

#Bills WR Isaiah McKenzie sharing on his Instagram story that the Antonio Brown trade report is a, “False alarm guys!!!”

lostar2009

Reaction score
I think they did this on purpose. But he wanted out so there you go. Be careful what you wish for.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I just read an article where Brown went on Instagram saying that it is fake news. Probably because he doesn’t want to go there. Just FYI

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I just read an article where Brown went on Instagram saying that it is fake news. Probably because he doesn’t want to go there. Just FYI

Only ammo he's got left is to retire...Not sure he's gonna walk away from that much money. Better get used to making snow angels.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.