Rumor: Antonio Brown being traded to the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Hahaha. AB going to the real sunken place, Buffalo, New York.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You do not give up 2nd round draft picks for old headcase WRs.....Jesus...I need to be an NFL GM. :rolleyes:
Just saw that too.....Rumor is the Bills are giving up their 2nd. :laugh: Not in a million years do I make that deal if I'm Buffalo.

#Worsttradeever:rolleyes:
Headache yes, but I find it funny how several posters are treating him as if he’s over the hill,. He led all NFL receiving TDs in 2018 with 15 TDS. There are no signs he is slowing down.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Only ammo he's got left is to retire...Not sure he's gonna walk away from that much money. Better get used to making snow angels.:rolleyes:
Yeah your right. I guess we will find out tomorrow if it is fake or not.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Honestly...I'm shocked Pittsburgh even got a deal done. How dumb do you have to be to take on that contract of a 30 year old washed up bipolar freakzoid...

Buffalo deserves to go 0-16 for that stupidity. :popcorn:

The deal is going to get redone. That’s really a given and is the unspoken real reason of him wanting out.

kumizi

Reaction score
He’ll probably hate Buffalo and be a diva and it’ll end tragically but I’m pretty sure the Bills had a winning record when Allen started last year and Allen was one of the top fantasy QBs in the last 5-6 weeks of the season. They’re not a complete dumpster fire and Brown is still one of the top five receivers in the league.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
All the insiders tend to miss every now and then but Rapoport looks bad on this one. It was the highest profile deal of the offseason.

dckid

Reaction score

AB has a chance to be the second greatest WR of all time. There is a stat on PFF, something related to WR who catches the most uncatachble balls that are thrown to him and he was the top rated guy even in his “down” Year this past season. Best wr over past 6 years. I do agree with some who have mentioned that I don’t see him playing in Buffalo, NFL hell.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Think there's a good chance he'll be a Raider......Gruden raved about his work ethic the other day. If he can also sign RB L Bell and draft either Bosa or Williams, they immediately become contenders for the divisional title.

I can see Gruden sitting back waiting for free agency and draft, saying to himself with a sneaky grin.....Ima show these betches how it's done (LOL).

Last edited:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
This is why you wait for Shefter. He remained quiet while this was going on last night

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you are a team wanting a guy like AB, you certainly want to be able to sit down with him before you trade for him. Chances are his next team won't work out, but maybe the team after that if he humbles himself and re commits to football.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Headache yes, but I find it funny how several posters are treating him as if he’s over the hill,. He led all NFL receiving TDs in 2018 with 15 TDS. There are no signs he is slowing down.
I agree if he stayed in Pittsburgh. The Buffalo offensive system and roster is much, much different.

Status
Not open for further replies.