Rumor: Cowboys interested in trading for Steelers RB Najee Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Might be pretty close at this stage of their careers.
Henry is still good. Harris is just a guy. We have guys already. Doesn't matter. This post was about Harris. I didn't bring Henry into it.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Zeke can do that. Let’s keep the draft picks and let Zeke, Dowdle or Vaughn get stopped for no yards.
I actually have confidence that Zeke would at least have the brains to just....run straight as soon as he caught that ball.

reddyuta

Reaction score
dude is a complete bust,I would take no legs zeke over him.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
A 1 year rental for around two and a half million, that's right in Jerry's wheelhouse.
what are you gonna give up for him? You know it would only be for this season, yes?
There is no chance the Cowboys are gonna give up a 4th or 5th for a guy for 1 season. Not happening.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
a udfa took his job, and they dont want to pay him 6 mil a year.
He isnt worth a draft pick, wait till they cut him, then maybe.....

stinkface

Reaction score
dude is a complete bust,I would take no legs zeke over him.
His stats don't show he is a bust. since he arrived 3 years ago he is averaging over 1,000 yards a year, plus he's a good receiver. That said, he isn't worth what he would be paid and he most likely will be released because of what he is making per year.

CWR

Reaction score
Harris almost the same amount of receptions in 3 years that Henry has in 9.

Harris 3,269 yards rushing in first 3 years.

Henry 2,293 yards rushing in first 3 years.
Henry wasn't carrying the load to begin his career. Harris is a better pass catcher and younger, but I'd still take Henry now. He's just a better runner.

jwitten82

Reaction score
His stats don't show he is a bust. since he arrived 3 years ago he is averaging over 1,000 yards a year, plus he's a good receiver. That said, he isn't worth what he would be paid and he most likely will be released because of what he is making per year.
Context matters, 1000 yards doesn't mean much when you're averaging less than 4 ypc

Reactions: CWR

J-man

Reaction score
We need to trade for someone who can be the every down back cause we ain't got one

CWR

Reaction score
Context matters, 1000 yards doesn't mean much when you're averaging less than 4 ypc
Not a huge advocate of Najee, BUT his oline has been trash for awhile and no one has been scared of their passing attack. He's been on a bad offense for the most part. I think he'd do better in Dallas and considering we have only Zeke who has proven to be <4 ypc here, I'd welcome the addition. I feel pretty rough going into the year with Zeke and Dowdle. Dowdle is injured often and Duece is a midget. Maybe our FB gets more run?

Status
Not open for further replies.