Twitter: Rumor: Dak Turned Down $30m/yr?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Clearly the annual dollar amount is one of multiple factors that matter. Years, bonus, incentives, etc... they all matter. 30 million per means nothing. Fake news.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Seems about right. Wentz's contract pays $32 million per season. If anyone believes Prescott's agreed upon contract average will not match or exceed that number, for ANY conceivable reason, they should see their primary care physician about prescribing themselves an emergency supply of nitroglycerin.

They will need it. Seriously.

because outside of Injury, we know that CW is a better passing QB then DAk.. it pains me to say it , gives me deep stomach pains to admit it, but he was on the path to possible MVP before blowing his knee out..was dak on any path at all to e even a top 10 QB? I like dak dont get me wrong but it is conceivable by many to KNOW Dak doesnt deserve over 30 and if his agent and Ego keep him from doing so that on them..

yes Market Blah blah blah I know other overpaid guys put there have bigger contracts but that doesnt mean the FO should cave on this.. Dak isnt that guy , sorry.. 30 is a great number, he wont starve and really its top 5 money and hes not eve n atop 10 qb..seriously

ItzKelz

Reaction score
This is not news....this is click bait. We already know that Dak had a counter offer that was higher that what Wince extended for. Must be a slow day in sports.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Rumor....either this is an opinion that is widely disseminated without any authority or confirmation of accuracy...Or this is a daughter of Bruce Willis.

In either case, it is hardly fact to get in a twist about.
The “Enlightened” crowd.

slick325

Reaction score
BUT...at least he reported to camp. Shows he cares about the team! (Eye roll)

Will the same "trade Zeke", "Zeke should be gone" crowd now say the same about "Mr. Intangibles"? OR is he justified in allegedly wanting more than $30M AAV?

Never mind...just let the business of football take place and keep it moving. Go Cowboys!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Is this the every 15 minute check in from the Garret fan boy meeting? Didnt know they had wifi that deep in the Ozarks.
I’m not nor ever been a big fan of Garrett. Before last season even started I was saying if he doesn’t show something he needs to go. After a 3-5 start we went 7-1 and won a playoff game. He did just enough to earn another season. This year again is a make or break season for Garrett.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Not all 30 mill per year deals are the same. He'd certainly turn that down if there wasn't enough guaranteed money.

Also, 30 is low. Wentz got 32. With over 100 mill in guaranteed money

JBS

Reaction score
Unfortunately what our the other options? Pay him now, make it heavily incentive based and try to be able to get out of it in 2-3 years (likely 3 min)

Hahahaha in what fantasy world does dak accept this deal? Bc it's not happening in the world we live in