RUMOR: Dwayne Jarrett to visit Valley Ranch?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
lol dont know if this is accurate as the name wasnt released unless u pay 99 bucks for it. lol and im not.

but on the ranch report they have a article that say a wr rated a first rd is going to VR. and after this post

mmoosavi
User Rating: 3.0/5 this site
1257 posts this site

Posted on 3/21/2007 9:06 PM Nominate Post | Report PostRe: Cowboys Will Visit with First Round WR

A lot of people are down on this guy, but all I saw was him make plays throughout his college career... i would not be totally against it, although i believe there are other ways to go.

alot of people were specualting and the name jarrett came out and bits of the article came out, and some posts were deleted. lol anybody with the ranch;s insider confirm its jarrett?

this would make me very happy if jarrett is on the cowboys radar. while meacham and bowe might have more speed or whatever, better combines. non of them had the career jarrett had. they were 1 yr wonders. while jarrett had his best season without leinart, bush and white

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1430593 said:
it's the Ranch, I'm a bit leery until I hear official confirmation

actually they're very accurate when it comes to rookie visits

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
After he bombs his proday we have to make sure we have all the info we need when the 2nd round comes up.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
He's a Keyshawn Johnson type that "they" say may never be a true #1 like Mike was, but at #22 you could do worse. I like Meachem and Bowe(and maybe even Ginn) better, but i wouldn't be displeased with him at 22. He's the type of guy that will get you 900 yds and plenty of TDs because he's a 6'4" 220lb red zone mismatch.

If we take a WR at 22, the 4 guys i can except are Bowe, Meachem, Ginn and Jarrett.

To me he's kinda a bigger version of Drew Pearson.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Big Dakota;1430600 said:
He's a Keyshawn Johnson type that "they" say may never be a true #1 like Mike was, but at #22 you could do worse. I like Meachem and Bowe(and maybe even Ginn) better, but i wouldn't be displeased with him at 22. He's the type of guy that will get you 900 yds and plenty of TDs because he's a 6'4" 220lb red zone mismatch.

If we take a WR at 22, the 4 guys i can except are Bowe, Meachem, Ginn and Jarrett.

yup. and in recent drafts havent the first guys in for visits been the guys dallas ended up with?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
LatinMind;1430601 said:
yup. and in recent drafts havent the first guys in for visits been the guys dallas ended up with?

not always, I don't remember Julius Jones, Marcus Spears, DeMarcus Ware ever being invited to VR

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Big Dakota;1430611 said:
Gosh, i never know what to think about visits. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wy_f8tB5DwA

lol i love when people bring up videos of games. especially when talking about draft prospects. and thinking a guy with a fast 40 time in the combine is so much better then a player that shows it on the field.

i dont care what people say about jarret, the guy is awsome in games. and unlike bowe and meacham and ginn. he's done it his whole career. not just the first yr they were eligible for the draft

Big Dakota

Reaction score
LatinMind;1430613 said:
lol i love when people bring up videos of games. especially when talking about draft prospects. and thinking a guy with a fast 40 time in the combine is so much better then a player that shows it on the field.

i dont care what people say about jarret, the guy is awsome in games. and unlike bowe and meacham and ginn. he's done it his whole career. not just the first yr they were eligible for the draft

The guy had 3100 yards and 41 TDs in 3 years. Like i say, he's a guy that could end up getting you around 1K and 10+TDs a year in the NFL. i'd take that!!!!!!!!!!!!

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Big Dakota;1430623 said:
The guy had 3100 yards and 41 TDs in 3 years. Like i say, he's a guy that could end up getting you around 1K and 10+TDs a year in the NFL. i'd take that!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would. BPA always BPA. especially now that dallas doesnt have any real holes. and if dallas signs hamlin thats another spot that is not a need, nto even a little. IMO wr is the biggest need. and really isnt one unless a injury happens to owens. dallas showed last yr they could replace glenn. crayton 100 yrds the game glenn was out. i dont think they have a replacement for owens yet. jarrett could be that guy and the 3rd wr to for a great tandem with owens and glenn

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1430625 said:
That showed me nothing other than ND indeed has a terrible secondary.

lol u can look at any usc for the last 3 yrs. and u'll see jarrett doing that to everybody.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
LatinMind;1430627 said:
lol u can look at any usc for the last 3 yrs. and u'll see jarrett doing that to everybody.

i odnt watch college sports for the same reson that i odnt watch minor league baseball so ill have to take your owrd on that.

Roughneck

Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1430629 said:
i odnt watch college sports for the same reson that i odnt watch minor league baseball so ill have to take your owrd on that.
Any chance we could get that in English?

;)

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1430629 said:

Originally Posted by Big Dakota

these numbers might have said it better