RUMOR: Dwayne Jarrett to visit Valley Ranch?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
If your going to compare numbers between Meachem, Bowe, and Jarrett I think you need to take in to consideration that Meachem had by far the worst qb of the three.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
wayne_motley;1431337 said:
As a USC superfan, I would love to see Jarrett in a Cowboys uniform, but I would also be very happy if the experts decide on Meacham.

The one guy I do not like in round 1 is Gin, Jr. whom I think has the greatest bust potential of all the WR's discussed. Gin, Jr. is the one guy who definitely should have stayed in college to get stronger and more experience. I would not like him with a first round pick, but just my opinion based on only a little knowledge from watching him a few games.

Let me tell ya, I love Ginn. I do agree with you that there is a little risk there but the one thing I see as a real help there is that Ginn would not be forced to be an immediate starter here in Dallas. That would do three things for him right away. One, it would allow him to learn the game properly with out pressure or lime light, which can be a killer for a young player. Two, it can give him the time he needs to get his body stronger. It won't take long once he gets into the weight room and starts proper NFL training cycles. Lastly, I see Glenn as a guy who could be very influential on the development of Ginn and what more, I think Glenn would do that. I think that Glenn knows he's short for the NFL and I think that Glenn would probably see a great deal of himself as a young player in Ginn. This is all speculation but I think there's probably some truth there. I also think the reverse is true. I think that Ginn could easily look at Glenn and see himself with the proper training. The thing Ginn is missing is the little things. The attention to detail. The work ethic. These are the things that Glenn is exceptional at. To tell the turth, I kinda like that possbility because, I know that if Ginn can learn to run disciplined routes and be a Pro, he has the most potential of any player in this draft to be a game changer. ANY PLAYER.