Rumor: Skins enchanted with Russell

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1422911 said:
Most hypothesize it ocurred somewhere between the christian uprising in Constantinople and the fall of Rome. There is no written proof however, so it is mostly left up to logical estimates.

Ok, so being a member of the Mycenaen civilization, "your mama" jokes were in fact funny when I was alive.

Thank you.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1422913 said:
Ok, so being a member of the Mycenaen civilization, "your mama" jokes were in fact funny when I was alive.

Thank you.

That Skins championship party must have been Hell of a good time :laugh2:

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1422917 said:
That Skins championship party must have been Hell of a good time :laugh2:

Aw, they went extinct a few days later. Someone messed with the water. :D

hendog

Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan;1422840 said:
The Saints were apparently there also

According to sources (which I pulled out of my ***) they are offering Bush and Brees to the Raiders for the number 1 pick

NEWSFLASH:

Every big move rumor is attatched to the Washington Commanders

Why you ask? Its good for agents to have their boys linked to the Washington Commanders. Snyder has a reputation, that he pays and pays big

Remember the 2004 offseason? Every Dick Tom and Harry sportswriter had Samari Rolle going to the Commanders

For once I actually think 5 stars makes sense. The draft is a big game of poker and smoke screens. If you tip your hand too early, you end up the Buffalo Bills in the 2005 NFL draft, or Mike Ditka in the 1999 NFL draft

So, I bet anyone on this board a sig bet for a year that this trade will not occur

It's Tom, Dick and Harry. If your going to annoy us with your posts on our board - at least get it right.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1422124 said:
this would make my year

Didnt the Skins blow a pair of #1s on Campbell already?

Moving from #6 to #1 is going to be expensive, we are talking either starters or future #1s here. Talk about mortgaging the future, dumb move, real dumb move.

Do the Deadskins understand what the concept of a Draft is and how to use it???

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Knock off the silly personal insults and if you got beef with someone being a mod on another forum or another forum in general it is not needed for you to announce it here and now.

Also...MC Hammer did NOT wear Parachute Pants.

Those were not parachute pants...these are parachute pants....

LINK

Now some people may have called MC Hammers pants those, but please.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1423025 said:
Knock off the silly personal insults and if you got beef with someone being a mod on another forum or another forum in general it is not needed for you to announce it here and now.

Also...MC Hammer did NOT wear Parachute Pants.

Those were not parachute pants...these are parachute pants....

LINK

Now some people may have called MC Hammers pants those, but please.

Thanks for the support. I thought that perhaps I stepped into the 90s back in 1982 when I sported some "true" parachute pants and called myself a wannabe breakdancer. :D

Hammer was not an original.

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
Bleu Star;1423103 said:
Thanks for the support. I thought that perhaps I stepped into the 90s back in 1982 when I sported some "true" parachute pants and called myself a wannabe breakdancer. :D

Hammer was not an original.

Duly noted and mea culpa :)

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan;1422840 said:
The Saints were apparently there also

According to sources (which I pulled out of my ***) they are offering Bush and Brees to the Raiders for the number 1 pick

NEWSFLASH:

Every big move rumor is attatched to the Washington Commanders

Why you ask? Its good for agents to have their boys linked to the Washington Commanders. Snyder has a reputation, that he pays and pays big

Remember the 2004 offseason? Every Dick Tom and Harry sportswriter had Samari Rolle going to the Commanders

For once I actually think 5 stars makes sense. The draft is a big game of poker and smoke screens. If you tip your hand too early, you end up the Buffalo Bills in the 2005 NFL draft, or Mike Ditka in the 1999 NFL draft

So, I bet anyone on this board a sig bet for a year that this trade will not occur

yes its good to have your high caliber player linked to a low caliber organization