RUMOR: TO deal is done...

BigTex

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Thursday night, Lubbock's KLBK-13 CBS TV reported that the Cowboys have struck a deal with Owens. But when contacted by FOXSports.com about the report, agent Drew Rosenhaus vehemently denied that any such deal was finalized.
"I heard about the report too," Rosenhaus said. "Not true. Absolutely not true."

Despite Rosenhaus' denials however, a source close to Owens told FOXSports.com that the receiver has in fact agreed to a three-year deal with the Cowboys — a deal that likely won't be announced until the weekend in order for owner Jerry Jones to be available in Dallas to properly make the announcement.

And now the next 48 hours will tell who's telling the truth

^^^^^

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Danny White said:
IF that's true, that'd be great... I can handle a three year deal.

I hope Rosenhaus is telling the truth and nothing has been done. If it is true I hope Dallas has some type of exscape clause because no matter what anyone whats to say TO is an idiot and can cause a lot of problems.

Ken

Reaction score
hooskins said:
No actually I do not, I am a member at The Warpath, a much better forum. Better people, better talk, etc. than ES.
What is the url?

BigTex

Reaction score
cwbyz4evr said:
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS FORUM FOR QUITE SOME TIME AND I AM A COWBOYS FAN FOR 30 + YRS AND I WOULD BE NERVOUS TO POST ALOT IN THIS FORUM. JUST BECAUSE THE GUY HAS LESS THAN 100 POSTS DOES NOT MAKE HIM ILL-INFORMED. THIS IS MY FIRST POST BUT I HAVE THOUSANDS AT OTHER FORUMS. AND BY THE WAY, DOES THAT MAKE HE OR I LESS OF A FAN?:confused:

So true, sad, but true.