RUMOR: TO deal is done...

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
juice28 said:
You wouldn't? I would. Cowboy for a week plus pay. C'mon!:D

Well...Ok my part was BS...Of Course I would sign it...I just had to stand by my boy T.O.!:D

Taz

Reaction score
I didn't see this but someone posted and I think it was what the person thought we should sign TO to NOT an actual contract offered

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
TX Cowboy said:
Dallas has offered Terell Owens a contract with 17 roster bonuses. The Bonuses arent guaranteed money. They are in fact a way for Dallas to control Owens in case he messes up. He doesnt get paid he doesnt collect 200 dollars for passing go he gets the boot and leaves Dallas. With NO MONEY.

Bill Parcells IMOVHO wont put up with any bit of B/S from this guy. The Dallas fans want revenge from the guy who disrespected the STAR in Dallas. Well revenge is a dish best served cold. What colder way to get revenge than to keep Owens's Money the first time he tries to pull a sharpie from his sock. Bill Parcells has basically sent a message to Terell Owens. This is my team, you work for me the way I want you to work. Do not even smile the wrong way because you will be GONE.

The big question now is, Will Terell Owens sign the contract and shut up and fly straight. Parcells has Leashed and muzzled this dog with this offer. I dont think you can tame the beast of Terell Owens's demons. And with this contract offer it doesnt look like Dallas and Parcells are very confident they can either.

Stand by for more Information on this as news breaks
Not bashing, just a question. Opinion or heard/read it?
I just find it a little odd that someone in Ct. has an "inside" source.

Rush 2112

Reaction score
lspain1 said:
Its funny but the Cowboys actually have a picture of Terrell Owens on their web page. If they haven't signed him, it sure seems like it. Check it for yourself!

"What do voluntary mean"?

Rush 2112

Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark said:
Not bashing, just a question. Opinion or heard/read it?
I just find it a little odd that someone in Ct. has an "inside" source.

This is how bad rumors get started.

Kirwan on NFL Network said that is what he would do.

DizzG

Reaction score
But wait, it gets worse-- TO isn't gonna sign ANYWHERE, for a week or two or three... that's because he's gonna go from team to team to team, trying to drum up interest, trying to jack up his price tag...

I still dont buy into that. (as this going on for weeks). Thats something idiots like John Clayton were claiming. There is several rumors out there that a deal is just about done and TO is on his way to Dallas.

Hell even Adam Schefter mentioned he had heard that yesterday

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Rush 2112 said:
This is how bad rumors get started.

Kirwan on NFL Network said that is what he would do.
:rolleyes:
Thought it was going to be something like that.

Thanks for the explaination Rush.

DizzG

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
We are not going to sign Terrell Owens if we didn't sign him by now... it's useless

now that makes no sense whatsoever.

JIGGYFLY

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Basically anything that someone does to make their entire post look gimmicky annoys me. All caps, other colors, all bold, different fonts, capitalizing every word. All of them scream look at me, and in truth, I rarely do.
Yeah I agree with you there, I thought it was an eyesight thing.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Looks like this Cat knew what he was talking about

then again...

i don't doubt all these people know who they say they know, but i also doubt too many people past those directly involved are talking to too many people. saying TO is about to sign these days seems about as psychic as saying nors is going to annoy someone. :)

please - for the love of God bring us walker and let ANYONE else sign to. if we do sign him can we send him to NFLE to help henson???

hooskins

Reaction score
BigTex said:
Hello guys, I just got word that the deal is done. I'm trying to be the first to post this or start any untruth, but someone in the Cowboys organization has said that it's done. Word will be coming soon.

Forgive me if this is out of line. I guess we are about to see. Could be just another rumor, but the is to be reliable, very reliable.

Tex

Mad props to you buddy, you were right. I mean you could have just made that up, knowing that there is a good chance that TO would end up at Dallas, but I do believe you actually have a source. Looks like you got alot of **** from your so called "buddies" here. I could go off about Cowboys fans and their lack of unity amounst themselves, but I rather not, and just mention it like this.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
hooskins said:
Mad props to you buddy, you were right. I mean you could have just made that up, knowing that there is a good chance that TO would end up at Dallas, but I do believe you actually have a source. Looks like you got alot of **** from your so called "buddies" here. I could go off about Cowboys fans and their lack of unity amounst themselves, but I rather not, and just mention it like this.

oh yea, ya'll agree on every move and homer around on each other, don't you?

crap like that is why you're being called a troll. now hush and realize all fans are the same and will vastly disagree on such a controversial move.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
hooskins said:

What about your fellow Commander forum posters that were denouncing Gibbs, getting in arguments with fellow Commander fans, and completely righting off the team for the entire season in week #2 when the Commanders were down 13-0 to the Cowboys?