RUMOR: TO deal is done...

Ken

Reaction score
hooskins said:
Mad props to you buddy, you were right. I mean you could have just made that up, knowing that there is a good chance that TO would end up at Dallas, but I do believe you actually have a source. Looks like you got alot of **** from your so called "buddies" here. I could go off about Cowboys fans and their lack of unity amounst themselves, but I rather not, and just mention it like this.
Guess you don't spend much time around Extremeskins, huh?

Commanders fans lambasted a guy about the CBA being extended a week ago, then they had to apologize.

With the abundance of "sources" the past few days, it is only natural that people doubt people.

Hoods

Reaction score
hooskins said:
Mad props to you buddy, you were right. I mean you could have just made that up, knowing that there is a good chance that TO would end up at Dallas, but I do believe you actually have a source. Looks like you got alot of **** from your so called "buddies" here. I could go off about Cowboys fans and their lack of unity amounst themselves, but I rather not, and just mention it like this.

Hush you. Honestly- that was ********. You swear like your board wouldn't have done the same thing after seeing 100000 threads and "rumors" of the same thing over and over by some anonymous "source."

hooskins

Reaction score
Ken said:
Guess you don't spend much time around Extremeskins, huh?

Commanders fans lambasted a guy about the CBA being extended a week ago, then they had to apologize.

With the abundance of "sources" the past few days, it is only natural that people doubt people.

No actually I do not, I am a member at The Warpath, a much better forum. Better people, better talk, etc. than ES.

BigTex

Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
Umm, did you forget to include the little word "NOT" after the first word in the sentence above?

:)

Yes, I did, I've been very busy lately and I had some place to be. I'm back home now and currently reading this thread for the first time. I figured I'd get some back lashing and laugh at but it's expected.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
BigTex said:
Yes, I did, I've been very busy lately and I had some place to be. I'm back home now and currently reading this thread for the first time. I figured I'd get some back lashing and laugh at but it's expected.
Props to you my friend, you should start an apologize to me thread..:D

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
BigTex said:
Hello guys, I just got word that the deal is done. I'm trying to be the first to post this or start any untruth, but someone in the Cowboys organization has said that it's done. Word will be coming soon.

Forgive me if this is out of line. I guess we are about to see. Could be just another rumor, but the is to be reliable, very reliable.

Tex

You didn't happen to mention this to KLBK in Lubbock did you?? Are you their source??:laugh1:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
hooskins said:
No actually I do not, I am a member at The Warpath, a much better forum. Better people, better talk, etc. than ES.

That's not much.

I'm sure the forum for "I kill little kids and drink their blood" is a better forum then the one at ES.

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
Rack said:
That's not much.

I'm sure the forum for "I kill little kids and drink their blood" is a better forum then the one at ES.
...............So true! Never have I seen such a **** run place in my life. It was always bad but since the merger now its just a joke. No independent thought allowed or you will be banned! Art is the worst mod on the net, nobody else is even a close second!...LOL

Woods

Reaction score
Avenging Hayseed said:
...............So true! Never have I seen such a **** run place in my life. It was always bad but since the merger now its just a joke. No independent thought allowed or you will be banned! Art is the worst mod on the net, nobody else is even a close second!...LOL

That guy is on a major power trip . . . . I'm surprised that so many Skins' posters put up with him.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
DizzG said:
I still dont buy into that. (as this going on for weeks). Thats something idiots like John Clayton were claiming. There is several rumors out there that a deal is just about done and TO is on his way to Dallas.

Hell even Adam Schefter mentioned he had heard that yesterday

Dizz, the more I read, the more I fear you may be right... of course, anybody with a lick of sense would try to get a bidding war going, take his time, but nobody ever accused TO of having a lick of sense, did they??

Gawd, I'm depressed...

silverbear

Reaction score
RedskinsFanInTX said:
The Cowboys plan to announce the signing of Owens officially in a press conference on Monday. http://www.klbk13.tv/sports/default.asp?mode=shownews&id=1461

Rich Dalrymple (sp?), whose title I believe is the Cowboys' director of public relations, says there is no press conference scheduled for Monday... and Drew Rosenhaus, who is of course TO's agent, vehemently insists there is no deal-- yet...

This will almost certainly get done (unfortunately), but it's clear that those who are saying it's already a done deal are talkin' out their collective a$$es...

That especially includes some backwater TV station a coupla hundred miles or more away from Dallas... really, think for a second, son-- why would anybody in the Cowboys organization call a freakin' LUBBOCK TV station?? And if somebody from the TV station called somebody who actually works at Valley Ranch, why on earth would that somebody give them any real information, knowing that Parcells would first kill him, then fire him, if he found out about it??

And once you've figured that out, kindly tell me how a contract could be signed when Jerry's down in the Caribbean soakin' up rays?? His signature would have to be on that contract too...

There's a serious shortage of common sense around these parts these days...

silverbear

Reaction score
Woods said:
That guy is on a major power trip . . . . I'm surprised that so many Skins' posters put up with him.

I'm surprised the Skins didn't demand his removal before they agreed to buy the site and turn it into their "official" message board...

I guess ol' Art is Danny Boy's kind of guy...

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Avenging Hayseed said:

try boozes cowboys forum. talk about a homer circle jerk. someone in here decided to "borrow" the henson pics that got posted from scott david and NOT give him credit but made it look like they were his. when i created an account and logged into say HEY! credit up please! i got lambasted, called out and called about every name they could think of.

however, he only linked back to the pics on my server so renaming the folder left them with a lot of huge red X's to stare at.

i went ahead and moved 'em back cause that was kinda overly anal and i also apologized for coming on a tad anal in wanting scott to get credit for his pics and before i could read a reply to the apology, booze banned me for being too abrasive.

all the ones calling me poosay, ghay and everything else were apparantely fine - but the one trying to apologize for not handling it differently is banned.

THAT site is a circle jerk of homers.

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
Everyone was bashing him, until we really found out that it was true, what yall gotta say now!!!!!!!!

Good prediction Big Tex, mad props

everyone in here was bashin him, and all that, now the deal is close to done, and it looks like BIG TEX was the 1st to bring the info to us all!!!
good job and prediction!!!!!!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Thursday night, Lubbock's KLBK-13 CBS TV reported that the Cowboys have struck a deal with Owens. But when contacted by FOXSports.com about the report, agent Drew Rosenhaus vehemently denied that any such deal was finalized.
"I heard about the report too," Rosenhaus said. "Not true. Absolutely not true."

Despite Rosenhaus' denials however, a source close to Owens told FOXSports.com that the receiver has in fact agreed to a three-year deal with the Cowboys — a deal that likely won't be announced until the weekend in order for owner Jerry Jones to be available in Dallas to properly make the announcement.

And now the next 48 hours will tell who's telling the truth

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Thursday night, Lubbock's KLBK-13 CBS TV reported that the Cowboys have struck a deal with Owens. But when contacted by FOXSports.com about the report, agent Drew Rosenhaus vehemently denied that any such deal was finalized.
"I heard about the report too," Rosenhaus said. "Not true. Absolutely not true."

Despite Rosenhaus' denials however, a source close to Owens told FOXSports.com that the receiver has in fact agreed to a three-year deal with the Cowboys — a deal that likely won't be announced until the weekend in order for owner Jerry Jones to be available in Dallas to properly make the announcement.

And now the next 48 hours will tell who's telling the truth

IF that's true, that'd be great... I can handle a three year deal.

BigTex

Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
You didn't happen to mention this to KLBK in Lubbock did you?? Are you their source??:laugh1:

When Mr. Jones get back to Big D, you'll see.:starspin