RUMOR: TO deal is done...

juice28

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy said:
That's not the way to start off a good relationship.

T.O. won't sign that and I wouldn't either.

You wouldn't? I would. Cowboy for a week plus pay. C'mon!:D

lspain1

Reaction score
Its funny but the Cowboys actually have a picture of Terrell Owens on their web page. If they haven't signed him, it sure seems like it. Check it for yourself!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
It's been hours... Did he sign or didn't he?:starspin

Sigh...

Jerry's on vacation, Bill's on vacation, Stephen's on vacation... ain't NOBODY signing with the Cowboys until they get back...

But wait, it gets worse-- TO isn't gonna sign ANYWHERE, for a week or two or three... that's because he's gonna go from team to team to team, trying to drum up interest, trying to jack up his price tag...

The Cowboys can't do anything about that, other than cave to his every demand... surely, you're not so foolish as to be comfortable with giving him a contract that does NOT contain certain behavior clauses?? Well, that's precisely what TO wants, a deal with no punishment should he act up built into it...

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
assuming we dont re-sign keyshawn..that the Dallas Cowboys will either have TERRELL OWENS or JAVON WALKER, a TRUE #1 WR since irvin!!!

:D

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I think the one problem on Kirwan's idea, is that vet contracts are guaranteed for the year if there on the roster for the first game. Maybe they could just guarantee the minimum salary since he said that it would be roster bonuses. Thats maybe a loophole he came up with.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Sigh...

Jerry's on vacation, Bill's on vacation, Stephen's on vacation... ain't NOBODY signing with the Cowboys until they get back...

But wait, it gets worse-- TO isn't gonna sign ANYWHERE, for a week or two or three... that's because he's gonna go from team to team to team, trying to drum up interest, trying to jack up his price tag...

The Cowboys can't do anything about that, other than cave to his every demand... surely, you're not so foolish as to be comfortable with giving him a contract that does NOT contain certain behavior clauses?? Well, that's precisely what TO wants, a deal with no punishment should he act up built into it...

That's the reality of the situation...

fortdick

Reaction score
TheSport78 said:
assuming we dont re-sign keyshawn..that the Dallas Cowboys will either have TERRELL OWENS or JAVON WALKER, a TRUE #1 WR since irvin!!!

:D

And this is known because. . . .?

TX Cowboy

Reaction score
Dallas has offered Terell Owens a contract with 17 roster bonuses. The Bonuses arent guaranteed money. They are in fact a way for Dallas to control Owens in case he messes up. He doesnt get paid he doesnt collect 200 dollars for passing go he gets the boot and leaves Dallas. With NO MONEY.

Bill Parcells IMOVHO wont put up with any bit of B/S from this guy. The Dallas fans want revenge from the guy who disrespected the STAR in Dallas. Well revenge is a dish best served cold. What colder way to get revenge than to keep Owens's Money the first time he tries to pull a sharpie from his sock. Bill Parcells has basically sent a message to Terell Owens. This is my team, you work for me the way I want you to work. Do not even smile the wrong way because you will be GONE.

The big question now is, Will Terell Owens sign the contract and shut up and fly straight. Parcells has Leashed and muzzled this dog with this offer. I dont think you can tame the beast of Terell Owens's demons. And with this contract offer it doesnt look like Dallas and Parcells are very confident they can either.

Stand by for more Information on this as news breaks

Rockytop6

Reaction score
TX Cowboy said:
Dallas has offered Terell Owens a contract with 17 roster bonuses. The Bonuses arent guaranteed money. They are in fact a way for Dallas to control Owens in case he messes up. He doesnt get paid he doesnt collect 200 dollars for passing go he gets the boot and leaves Dallas. With NO MONEY.

Bill Parcells IMOVHO wont put up with any bit of B/S from this guy. The Dallas fans want revenge from the guy who disrespected the STAR in Dallas. Well revenge is a dish best served cold. What colder way to get revenge than to keep Owens's Money the first time he tries to pull a sharpie from his sock. Bill Parcells has basically sent a message to Terell Owens. This is my team, you work for me the way I want you to work. Do not even smile the wrong way because you will be GONE.

The big question now is, Will Terell Owens sign the contract and shut up and fly straight. Parcells has Leashed and muzzled this dog with this offer. I dont think you can tame the beast of Terell Owens's demons. And with this contract offer it doesnt look like Dallas and Parcells are very confident they can either.

Stand by for more Information on this as news breaks

I like it. It is the next best thing to him not coming.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Pat Kirwan brought it up on nfl network, but he brought it up as what they should do, not what they are doing.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
So is this an actual news story or an opinion??? Ive really gota put a petition together to get a sarcasm font. just someone tell me if this is a fact or no

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
lspain1 said:
Its funny but the Cowboys actually have a picture of Terrell Owens on their web page. If they haven't signed him, it sure seems like it. Check it for yourself!

Try actually reading the article its about the cowboys being in the running to get TO. Id say do your research but ill go with stop just looking at the pictures!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
That's the reality of the situation...

If that's reality, I don't want any part of it... screw Terrell Owens, and his rotten 'tude...

I don't wanna piss away that much of our cap room on a hemorrhoid that will certainly flare up and cause the Cowboys discomfort...