RUMOR: TO deal is done...

Reaction score
bbgun said:
People with the fewest posts are always posting this crap.

I agree.

By the way, I just got off the phone with a source within the organization that tells me the TO deal is done.

Not trying to be the first to break the story, but I wanted to share it. Take it for what its worth!

Wood

Reaction score
cause the old heads know what happens when you post a rumor. According to rumors posted on these sites over past 2 years.....Dallas has signed most of the FA.

jps_tex

Reaction score
I know BigTex broke earlier that he is hearing that T.O. has been signed. I know at this point it is just a rumor, but I wanted to pass along that I saw the same thing over on the Footballguys.com message board front a totally different, reliable poster. Usually I would just take it with a grain of salt, but this particular post was started by Joe Bryant. He runs that site, and he won't post stuff unless he thinks it is news worthy. The following part of the toic that I dealt with him, and the link:

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=230986

Joe Bryant -"Hey Guys,

Nothing more than a "I have a buddy who knows" thing but he's telling me it's a done deal. We'll see."

Jps_tex (me) "Hey Joe...I know you said it's just a rumor, but this friend of yours.....is he a Cowboys fan and wants this to happen? Is he usually right or wrong? Does he know anybody in League circles? In general, do you trust the accuracy of this buddy?"

Joe Bryant "Hi jps,

Yes, he's a guy I trust totally and he's usually right. And he's getting from a source that is deep within the organization. We'll see. But 100% pure rumor at this point."

cwbyz4evr

Reaction score
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS FORUM FOR QUITE SOME TIME AND I AM A COWBOYS FAN FOR 30 + YRS AND I WOULD BE NERVOUS TO POST ALOT IN THIS FORUM. JUST BECAUSE THE GUY HAS LESS THAN 100 POSTS DOES NOT MAKE HIM ILL-INFORMED. THIS IS MY FIRST POST BUT I HAVE THOUSANDS AT OTHER FORUMS. AND BY THE WAY, DOES THAT MAKE HE OR I LESS OF A FAN?:confused:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
cwbyz4evr said:
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS FORUM FOR QUITE SOME TIME AND I AM A COWBOYS FAN FOR 30 + YRS AND I WOULD BE NERVOUS TO POST ALOT IN THIS FORUM. JUST BECAUSE THE GUY HAS LESS THAN 100 POSTS DOES NOT MAKE HIM ILL-INFORMED. THIS IS MY FIRST POST BUT I HAVE THOUSANDS AT OTHER FORUMS. AND BY THE WAY, DOES THAT MAKE HE OR I LESS OF A FAN?:confused:

but typing in all caps on the internet is a party foul and you WOULD and WILL catch grief for that.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
cwbyz4evr said:
yep! :p

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
cwbyz4evr said:
There's no need to be nervous. Just a bunch of pranksters and good folks.

:welcome:

Pull up a chair and turn off the caps lock.

:wink2:

ZenItRam

Reaction score
cwbyz4evr said:

please turn off the CAPS LOCK!!! :lmao:

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
cwbyz4evr said:

Stop yelling at us. We're sorry.

jackal

Reaction score
jps_tex said:
I know BigTex broke earlier that he is hearing that T.O. has been signed. I know at this point it is just a rumor, but I wanted to pass along that I saw the same thing over on the Footballguys.com message board front a totally different, reliable poster. Usually I would just take it with a grain of salt, but this particular post was started by Joe Bryant. He runs that site, and he won't post stuff unless he thinks it is news worthy. The following part of the toic that I dealt with him, and the link:

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=230986

Joe Bryant -"Hey Guys,

Nothing more than a "I have a buddy who knows" thing but he's telling me it's a done deal. We'll see."

Jps_tex (me) "Hey Joe...I know you said it's just a rumor, but this friend of yours.....is he a Cowboys fan and wants this to happen? Is he usually right or wrong? Does he know anybody in League circles? In general, do you trust the accuracy of this buddy?"

Joe Bryant "Hi jps,

Yes, he's a guy I trust totally and he's usually right. And he's getting from a source that is deep within the organization. We'll see. But 100% pure rumor at this point."

big tex posts on fbg. thats where he got his scoop

cwbyz4evr

Reaction score
i HAVE 5 KIDS AND THREE OF THEM ARE TEENS. GIVE A GUY A BREAK, OR LIKE MY KIDS YOU WANT SOMETHING TOO. 2ND AND LAST POST. iT IS NICE TO SEE HOW YOU TREAT YOUR BRETHREN HERE.

felix360

Reaction score
cwbyz4evr said:

welcome dont be scared we dont bite, this the greates show on earth

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
cwbyz4evr said:
i HAVE 5 KIDS AND THREE OF THEM ARE TEENS. GIVE A GUY A BREAK, OR LIKE MY KIDS YOU WANT SOMETHING TOO. 2ND AND LAST POST. iT IS NICE TO SEE HOW YOU TREAT YOUR BRETHREN HERE.

Nors? Is that you?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
cwbyz4evr said:
:lmao2:

I have no idea what having 5 kids has to do with it.

The folks here joke all the time man. Relax.

Hope you'll reconsider, but you probably won't. Peace.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
cwbyz4evr said:

you new to the internet?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
:lmao2:

I have no idea what having 5 kids has to do with it.

The folks here joke all the time man. Relax.

Hope you'll reconsider, but you probably won't. Peace.

Mathematics was never my strong suit so I thought it was just me. :laugh1:

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
cwbyz4evr said:
Are all your kids Cowboy fans?

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
OK this has to be the mods just messing with us now. Either that or this is the official welcome to the board newbie thread.