Rumor: TO wants new contract?

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
The only agent you wont hear saying "Pay my client what they are worth" is an agent who does not get a percentage of the signed contract.

Reaction score
81 keeps himself in great shape, I'd have no problem with Jerry Jones signing him to another three year deal...

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
I'm touched by the warm references, the memories of a couple of years ago, and the unorthodoxed greetings from some of the ...well let's just say some of the same old crew.

But multiple regards and congrats to the classier Cowboy fans here at the ...
Zone Zone Zone Zone Zone!

I have to admit, I really thought this was a shot at the title for the Cowboys. Perhaps if T.O. was 100% during your last game ...who knows. However it is very unusual for the Cowboys to have a 13-3 standings, and the Giants to have a 10-6 standing ...yet the Giants are playing in the Superbowl ...that must really sting some Cowboy fans.

But I am excited about the resurgence of the Dallas Cowboys, New York Giant, and Washington Commanders. I offer no excuse for the Eagles' salvaging an 8-8 (.500 standing), by splitting wins with both the Cowboys and Commanders. With the season we had, that's a ray of hope.

Anyway, it looks like we'll both be watching the Giants defeat the partiots (I'll always go for the NFC-East Team at the end of the day). Hopefully the Eagles can pick up some much needed WRs in the off-season.

I'll be around ...

The Phoenix-Talon