Rumor: TO wants new contract?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
YoMick;1921605 said:
Thanks for that.... but I think Jerry will figure something out.

I will buy you a Cowboys jersey if Jerry doesnt do "something" to extend TO past next year.... at some point whether it be before next season... during or at the end....

I think its reasonable that Jerry sign TO to a 2 year extension giving him a total of 5 years in Dallas.

I agree that Jerry is going to try and extend TO. I just hope is does it the right way this time. I absolutely wouldn't extend him over two years and I would try to keep in line with his last contract filled with roster bonuses.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nyc;1921616 said:
I agree that Jerry is going to try and extend TO. I just hope is does it the right way this time.
The right way?

What was wrong with the way his current deal is structured?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1921617 said:
they'll work something out

Jerry wants TO here, and TO wants to be here

If not, he will be doing sit-ups on his lawn in <insert city here>! :laugh2:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1921622 said:
The right way?

Read the rest of the post you just selectively quoted. ;)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
The right way?

LOL...

nyc;1921616 said:
I agree that Jerry is going to try and extend TO. I just hope is does it the right way this time. I absolutely wouldn't extend him over two years and I would try to keep in line with his last contract filled with roster bonuses.

So now you go on to make "my point" - thank you

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
STSINAZ;1921200 said:
anyone remember this????????????????????

1 Week Ago #16
STSINAZ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well get ready for a contract squabble...he is going to want more money...guarantee it...we cant win without him...his agent will make him hold out...he will want to make the most money in the NFL...

ZZZ

Hey Nostradamus, Please post a link related to an actual story on this. :rolleyes: Just in case you weren't aware this is nothing more than a rumor right now. That said, It may be in the best interest of the team to go ahead and extend his contract.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
superpunk;1921291 said:
Thank you for finally being the one person who could handle the thread, lol. So they took what Rosenhaus said, but took it out of context.

Basically...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Coy;1921495 said:
My girl :lmao: :lmao: I wish, she´s that the girl from Mexico who did the exclusive interview with T.O. before the divisional game.

OMG... Please name drop for me and I will owe you a beer to be served to you in the NEW Cowboys stadium when it opens up.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
The right way?

Nothing at all. Some people are just looking for something to nitpick at.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
YoMick;1921075 said:
Not only that...

Jerry is opening the new stadium.... HE WANTS TO there.... playmaker, moneymaker.... just flat out needed in more ways than one.

Give him a 3 year extension or new 3 year deal.

Absolutely, people that don't like T.O. can say what they want about him, but people come to watch him. You have a player that not only wins us games, but also makes us money and that is also very important. Something tells me Patrick Crayton wouldn't have the same effect.

I don't really mind how Jerry goes about it, just as long as he keeps T.O. around. He just doesn't want the kind of contract he got in Philly (ripping him off) - give him a good contract and let him pay us back with wins.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Coy;1922214 said:
You got it Bro, her name is Ines Sainz.

http://inessainz.graxia.com/videos.htm

Enjoy

Just when you think you've seen it all something comes and totally blows you away...

That rump will make you go blind if you stare at it long enough. Thank bud. Rain chk on that drink. ;)

ines-sainz-2.jpg

Ridiculous.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Yet another angle... :p: :D :p: what whataaaattt were we talking about? TO? :lmao2:

th_22102_sainz1_544lo.jpg